Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deluxe Wall tent question.

Re: Deluxe Wall tent question.

12x14 will be fine for 1-4 people and the stove you mentioned will heat it just fine.

guest Guest

We got the 12x14 plus 8 ft. Add on or off from Northwest shelters.
    Lots of room for 2 of us glamping.....wall tents are great. Lots of room to chase her around in but when the now adult kids are along in WT camp things calm down but still good room for all of us. Weve had 5 adults comfortable in the 12x14 the 8 ft add on was kitchen and storage area. Not a pole longer than 6 ft. Great tent.

Deluxe wall tents come highly recommended on the island.

I got a 10x15 and really love it. Easier to set up alone than going to 12' wide. Houses 1 to 3 perfectly.

Whatever size you decide upon do go with the TEN FOOT Porch. Covered cooking , storage, relaxing, playing space will make your tenting days most enjoyable.

I have the 16X20 deluxe wall tent and usually sleeps 3-4 guys with cots, dinner table, stove, wood pile and shelving units. Lots of room. I have a 10' enclosed porch where my kitchen goes. I was back and forth between the 12x14 and the 16x20 so I went bigger with a enclosed oversized porch with no complaints.