Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Locked threads

Locked threads

Is it just me or are threads that arent really breaking any rules getting locked??? Theres threads that are full of racism "not that i care" threats and Mods telling people to buy arms that are soon to be prohibs "not that i give a shit"

Seems to me that threads are getting locked due to personal annoyances ,personal ethics and personal opinions ? No ? Is it just me ?! I must be crazy. Im sure im not .
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Take your boy hunting, and you won't have to hunt for your boy".

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Locked threads

Its the old boys club at work. Just like the BCWF. Hatchet job. He pulled a knife on me..........

The truth is difficult for people to swallow because they are too busy swallowing something else...........

Some of the folks are afraid of the fires that can burn down the house.............

Many of them are afraid of people who know more than they will ever know about most things hunting......

sigh
    Last edited by SemperAurum; 12-19-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    I have let more 6 point bull elk walk than most hunters have ever seen in their entire life. Stop shooting 5 point bulls and leaving them to rot. Identify the target before squeezing the trigger.

Please tell us specifically what threads you are talking about, and we can enlighten you on why they were locked. Post links, it's easier that way.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Some idiots like to start or drag up old dead threads just to start drama....not surprising they get locked. Would be nice to see a few more permanent vacations as well.

IBTL

Don’t like the site, content or moderators.....leave.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post

if I left where would I get my comedic relief ?

Bingo .......

Did i say i dont like the site ,content or mods
    ??!! No i didnt . But thats for me to know anyways
    What is the point of forum rules if they arent followed ?
    Is it discretionary now what goes and what doesnt? I dont get it . Most responces are of a butthurt nature. All it was was a question but yet again everybody is hurt over it . Making assumptions etc . Sad . Anyways i used to enjoy the quality posts here as some others will remember . Some have shared some have not . From when this site opened it was great . Now its just mostly ego driven internet tough guy bs . Sad . Still some quality content to be had here and there . But anyways what i was saying was . Why have forum rules if they are being constantly broken ?!
    "My biggest fear is that when I die, my wife sells all my hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it"

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal.”

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    if I left where would I get my comedic relief ?
    Right? ....