Thread: Highway 24 hunting news

Highway 24 hunting news

Hmmmmm just home from Sheridan lake resort under new management..Tammy and Titus mentioned they are keeping some cabins open all winter for rental..ice fishing...hunters..
    just a heads up.....highway 24 area..
    Cheers
    Srupp

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Highway 24 hunting news

Hmm ! Hows the NEW management Running things there Steven ? RJ

Hmmm awesome actually..all new 30 amp services to every site...plenty of power, no outages, everything is being painted, spruced up, floats around the swim area.
    bear proof garbage containers. .looking at sewar at each cabin, campsite.
    Really nice couple..working hard...the cabins staying open for hunting season is nice..I think Titus hunts also?
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm awesome actually..all new 30 amp services to every site...plenty of power, no outages, everything is being painted, spruced up, floats around the swim area.
    bear proof garbage containers. .looking at sewar at each cabin, campsite.
    Really nice couple..working hard...the cabins staying open for hunting season is nice..I think Titus hunts also?
    Srupp

Very Kool ! RJ

We spend a couple of weeks each Spring up at Sheridan Lake Resort, and have done so every year for the past 20 years. The previous owners, Dave and Becky were very nice indeed and ran a great business. The new owners, Tammy and Titus, are just finishing up their second season, and the first full season on their own up there. They are a very nice couple and I agree that they are working very hard to improve what was already an extremely good facility. My wife and I wish them the very best best in their endeavors. I also confirm that Titus is indeed a hunter and that they will cater to hunters during the season. Same thing for ice fishermen.

Can someone post a picture of the resort ?
    Thanks
    Arctic Lake

Quote Originally Posted by Pacemaker View Post
    We spend a couple of weeks each Spring up at Sheridan Lake Resort, and have done so every year for the past 20 years. The previous owners, Dave and Becky were very nice indeed and ran a great business. The new owners, Tammy and Titus, are just finishing up their second season, and the first full season on their own up there. They are a very nice couple and I agree that they are working very hard to improve what was already an extremely good facility. My wife and I wish them the very best best in their endeavors. I also confirm that Titus is indeed a hunter and that they will cater to hunters during the season. Same thing for ice fishermen.
    they are now accepting reservations for spots...the place was packed all summer..for our 14 day stay really strong winds..whitecaps kept my 12 foot Lund cartopper off the lake a lot of the time but still managed to catch some fish..most showed on the sounder at 42 feet...
    The place was very well maintained. .Denny was there..soon as someone pulled out grass was cut for the next unit...I appreciated Dave and Becky...and now Tammy and Titus are a great fit to run Sheridan lake resort
    Srupp

We have a cabin on East Sheridan and have used it as a base camp for hunting many times. Mule deer around Clearwater, moose west of 100 Mile, it's a great central location for that country with a lot of options within an hour and a half!

Srupp sounds like you had the same weather we had this year, didn't even put the boat in the water back in July. It made time to get chores done around the place though!
    Last edited by Rampager; 08-27-2019 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Thanks RJ !
    Arctic Lake