Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Something you don't see every day

Re: Something you don't see every day

I am wondering if that will eventually heal over and seal right up.

Quote Originally Posted by HighCountryBC View Post
    Think we both know the answer to that one...
    Yuppers its not rocket science in that Region - Zone .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by Walksalot View Post
    I am wondering if that will eventually heal over and seal right up.
    Its been 3 years shes had that nasty hole dont think its going to heal over .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Wow, that's an incredible picture you got there.
    I have lost count on how many bullets I have pulled out of elk while butchering.

Neck Shots seem to be high on the list for many hunters!!????
    Then came bullets in the Rump and last but not least, a few in the Legs!

A huge percentage of those wounded animals are the results of taking shots at running animals.....a lot of slow painful deaths

Quote Originally Posted by scott h View Post
    A huge percentage of those wounded animals are the results of taking shots at running animals.....a lot of slow painful deaths
    Long range shooting is just as unethical
    I quoted shooting a moose behind the ear a few years ago and was lamb blasted on the site
    I wouldn’t have pulled the trigger if I was fully confident on the shot. Good rest. 100 yards Moose was standing on the side of big water Dropped it cold
    So much can happen so quickly. The possibilities are very varied on the what if’s
    Wind alone can reek havick. As all seasoned hunters know. Shit happens.
    Ive found a few animals that were hit through the guts over the years. Just as bad a death as any
    Seen guys drill legs necks backs, on game that was standing still
    i believe in practice. Know what your yardage is. Know what you can actually do
    The only animal I’ve ever lost was a coyote at 100 paces and it still bugs me 40 years later
    Speculation is all this is