Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best place in LML for ATV tires? Good all-round tire?

Re: Best place in LML for ATV tires? Good all-round tire?

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    I bought from ITC..good service....Baja Cross...almost indestructable..now on 7 years...
    steven
    Just had a chat with Eric. Great customer service. Not sure what tire I'll end up with but I'll definitely be buying from him.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Best Service best selection best price… All in one spot. Another happy ITC customer...
    Kenda Bear Claws. Thought they were a good balance between traction, smooth ride and reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by elch jager View Post
    Best Service best selection best price… All in one spot. Another happy ITC customer...
    Kenda Bear Claws. Thought they were a good balance between traction, smooth ride and reasonable price.
    I run a bear claw on the back of my dirtbike. Great tire that works well in snow or mud. Tends to dig in deep snow as soon as it spins, but that could be the concentrated load on a single tire that does that
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Quote Originally Posted by elch jager View Post
    Have the Bear Claw EVO's on one of my quads . . . like them. There are some ATV tire weight tables available . . . also the formula for un-sprung weight and its effect on acceleration, etc. Interesting reading . . .

ITP mudlites used to be the gold standard. Still the case or are the options being talked about thus far beating the good ole mudlites now? I live on the island so not a lot of mud really. Any old all-round tire will do the trick.

Cheers,
    TJ

I purchased radial Bighorns two seasons ago and won’t go back to bias plys. From all the research I did they seamed to be the “gold standard”. There is definitely a noticeable difference in how they ride. The radial doesn’t “roll” over itself when cornering but does need slightly more air presssure. I believe I maintain 7psi in mine. Atvtirescanada.com had them to my door in three days and were far cheaper than I could find locally.