Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gotta have FB to see it - video

Re: Gotta have FB to see it - video

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Wetsuweten is not the Burns Lake band
    Not what this and numerous other reference articles state. If they are all wrong then I apologize.

Headquarters Burns Lake, British Columbia
    Key people chief: Dan George; councillors: Ryan Tibbett
    Ellen Loren

Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation or the Burns Lake Indian Band is a Wetsuweten band government whose main community is located on Burns Lake, near the divide between the Bulkley and Nechako River basins, approximately 220 km west of Prince George, British Columbia, Canada. Ts'il Kaz Koh as a name is derived from the Carrier name for the creek that runs through the area. The band has four reserves, totalling about 184.6 hectares, and as of August 2007, they had 114 band members.[1] As of 2013, the Burns Lake Band has about 129 members on and off reserve.[2]
    Ts'il Kaz Koh is a member of the Carrier Sekani Tribal Council. The Burns Lake Band offices are located at 653 Highway 16 west in Burns Lake, BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Stresd View Post
    Not what this and numerous other reference articles state. If they are all wrong then I apologize.

Headquarters Burns Lake, British Columbia
    Key people chief: Dan George; councillors: Ryan Tibbett
    Ellen Loren

Ts'il Kaz Koh First Nation or the Burns Lake Indian Band is a Wetsuweten band government whose main community is located on Burns Lake, near the divide between the Bulkley and Nechako River basins, approximately 220 km west of Prince George, British Columbia, Canada. Ts'il Kaz Koh as a name is derived from the Carrier name for the creek that runs through the area. The band has four reserves, totalling about 184.6 hectares, and as of August 2007, they had 114 band members.[1] As of 2013, the Burns Lake Band has about 129 members on and off reserve.[2]
    Ts'il Kaz Koh is a member of the Carrier Sekani Tribal Council. The Burns Lake Band offices are located at 653 Highway 16 west in Burns Lake, BC.
    Ts’il Kaz Koh is what I have always heard for Burns and Wetsuweten for Huston but it appears there is more to it.

I do know there is often division between the different reserves in the area

Quote Originally Posted by MB_Boy View Post
    Ah yes......the stewards of Morricetown.
    Yup. The only difference this time was that someone filmed it.

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    I do wonder if hunting ethics are held in the same regard?
    Why would they be any different?

Interesting that “they” pulled this video off of the internet.