Thread: Moose 7-07

Moose 7-07

Hello fellow hunters,

This year my group was fortunate enough to draw moose in 7-07. I was curious if anyone who has hunted the area with some success, would be willing to part some wisdom on me while I continue my research into the area and best place to start our hunt. PMs would be welcomed and appreciated!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Moose 7-07

If I had that draw I would stick to the south side of the highway. Probably go down the Buckhorn and stay at Grizzly Lake or Wansa Lake.
    "Fight back, no battles have ever been won by a coward"

If you look through your 5 posts in 8 years, you might be able to find some good tips. Good luck on your draw!

We used to hunt the beaver-bear road just past willow river, used to have success then on the spurs etc.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by cameron0518 View Post
    If you look through your 5 posts in 8 years, you might be able to find some good tips. Good luck on your draw!
    Not helpful at all buddy! Not all people are as knowledgeable and experienced as yourself, this is an open forum, if you have nothing to offer you really don't need to pipe up! If I remember correctly you were already burned by asking the same type of question when you first joined! K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Not helpful at all buddy! Not all people are as knowledgeable and experienced as yourself, this is an open forum, if you have nothing to offer you really don't need to pipe up! If I remember correctly you were already burned by asking the same type of question when you first joined! K
    And here I thought I was being helpful "buddy". Sorry if you didn't like it. You are right, it is an open forum and that's why I offered my opinion. Suck it up and move on if you don't like it.
    Last edited by cameron0518; 08-04-2019 at 11:53 PM.

Pm sent, I know the area very well.

Thanks for the info/tips guys (PMs). I'll post some pics on here once we fill our tags.