Thread: Gloves?

Gloves?

I’m looking for a warm tactical glove for mid to late season this year. I hunt the mid west, western states, and occasionally Canadian provinces. Considering the Under Armour Men’s Valsetz Gloves. Any recommendations on a good glove that keeps you warm and dry?

Thanks for any input
    Last edited by Derekmson; 08-27-2019 at 05:51 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Gloves?

I have enjoyed my Sitka coldfront gloves. Toasty warm.

Nitrite mechanics gloves under any kind of 3M Thinsulate gloves(3/hunt to rotate drying). You will be warm n dry n ready to gut your harvest automatically!

I also run the Sirius. Easy to shoot in, warm and comfortable. Pricey though.

Every glove I've ever tried that was advertised as "warmest model" wasnt really that warm at all. If sitting and glassing my hands would ALWAYS be freezing.

I have switched to using mittens now and the difference is unbelievable. Tips of my fingers still get cold though when not moving

I used glacier gear waterfowl gloves for a couple seasons. Neoprene so they were toasty warm and waterproof, but I wore holes in them. My paws don't freeze up too badly, so this season I'm going to try Simms fly fishing gloves (waterproof is very important to me since I'm in coastal and it mostly pisses rain), and if they're too cold, a pair of cheapy thin wool gloves under em. When it's really cold I have snowmobile gauntlets that work great.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.