Thread: Muckboot Edgewater

Muckboot Edgewater

Living on the island, I'll be spending a little less time up high in the Alpine or sitting in -30...and more time in wet forests looking for grouse and blacktails....

I've been looking at picking up a pair of Muckboots "Edgewater". Anybody have experience with em? Seem like they'd be great for my new hunting terrain.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Muckboot Edgewater

My friend loves his Muck boots, bought his GF some as well. I think he has the wetland. I have been meaning to get some for chores, but not sure how stable they would be hiking in the bush. Interested to hear other's opinions.

I’ve got a pair of muck boots, not sure on the model but I love them.lived in the suckers before summer hit.

Not sure on the other models but I wear my arctic pros 200 days a year and have for 5 years or so. They wear like slippers and breathe really well, Ive hiked 20km days into the alpine, spent many days on the ice in -35, never had a bad day in them. I was looking at a few of the more summer models yesterday as I too am interested.

Found a pair on sale and a %50 coupon that worked. Had em shipped to my door for $60 total.

First impressions after two 2hour trail walks: They are awesome. Light weighted. Seem to breath well. Obviously waterproof. Not certain how they will do for actual hiking. But low elevation/slow creeping through the forest for blacktails bucks... Gonna be my go to boot!

I have finally worn out my Arctic Pro mucks and replaced them with a pair of Woody Max. The only knock I will give muck boots is that the neoprene upper can get picked or holed by sharp branches.
    Other than that they gave me 8 years of great service. Warm. Dry. breathe really well and just fine to hike in. Also great in deep snow.

I was recently in Spatsizi and met a few of the young guides and wranglers who work for one of the guide outfitters there. All of them were wearing Mucks.
    Semper in excretum altum

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan f. View Post
    Found a pair on sale and a %50 coupon that worked. Had em shipped to my door for $60 total.

First impressions after two 2hour trail walks: They are awesome. Light weighted. Seem to breath well. Obviously waterproof. Not certain how they will do for actual hiking. But low elevation/slow creeping through the forest for blacktails bucks... Gonna be my go to boot!
    Where did you find a deal like that???
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.