Hello All, I'm a long time member and have gained a huge amount of knowledge from the site but have never taken the time to contribute much so I figured I would share a few photos of the Cariboo from the last few hikes I've taken in beautiful region 5 and also reach out for some advice as I have dreams of heading north and trying my hand at sheep hunting for the first time this fall. I've spent the last few years exploring various areas in the Cariboo attempting to hunt Alpine mulies and even take a crack at the GOS for goats in the area. So far I've been unsuccessful but the time certainly wasn't wasted. As for sheep hunting I know very little and am fairly intimidated about driving 12Hrs to an unknown area and heading into the mountains. My plan is fairly simple at this point, drive to Muncho Lake, hike in from the Highway and hunt for 7 days solo the first week of September. If anyone has taken on a similar adventure and feels like having a chat I would love to pick your brain. . I'm interested in getting some advice on water in the mountains, conditions of the creeks (how much ground can I reasonably expect to cover and are my distances I want to cover unrealistic), or maybe just general rules of thumb for hunting solo like how far you travel from camp daily looking for sheep (I know I have a tendency of getting a long ways from camp) also what other animals I might encounter Goats, caribou, bears. Anyways If anyone would like to chat sheep or hunting or is looking for some info on Region 5 I would be happy to give them a call or have a chat.