Thread: Goat Hunting Regulation Reading

Goat Hunting Regulation Reading

I've scowered the forum and can't seem to find any information on what I am looking for. I apologize if this has been beaten to death.
    This will be my first year hunting goat and as I live near WMU 6-14 I will be heading there.
    My question is how to properly discern the area boundaries. Viewing map F19 shows the open area but I'm wondering how you guys convert that area into more manageable viewing. I've managed to find lots of information on the LEH areas but very minimal on the open spots. As I didn't win any LEH this year I'm getting a bit desperate haha. Is it a matter of a tedious cross reference between open and LEH? Or is there something that I am missing?

Again I apologize for my lack of knowledge on the subject and if this has already been answered.

Thank you

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Goat Hunting Regulation Reading

iHunter app is a pretty good resource for boundaries. BC govt website has good LEH zone maps as well.

Re: Goat Hunting Regulation Reading

I agree with ihunter. Not only does it have good satellite maps, your gps on the phone shows you exactly where you are. Just have to make sure to zoom in on the areas you will be hunting before you leave service to upload the map properly.