Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Day pack

Re: Day pack

I picked up a Mystery Ranch pop up 28 for $190 shipped. Used it to haul some antlers and other stuff around. Looking forward to this season with it. Really like it so far, and has the capacity to haul out quarters fairly comfortably.

Thumbs up Re: Day pack

I have had, for many years though I am neglecting to recall the specific date of purchase, Eberlestock Dagger hydration pouch as a daypack. Have subsequently added Eberlestock Mainframe molle pack frame and a small Scabbard, which I have been using recently for all kinds O' shite!

As has been said, not the lightest weight wise... While this is not a negative to me. I do find the heft comforting, many folks would find the diminutive Dagger shy on capacity/minimalist; I personally, don't share the sentiment. I dig Eberlestock + happily recommend!
    Last edited by "No Choke"Lord Walsingham; 08-03-2019 at 04:12 AM.

Eberlestock X1A3.

"A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be"

Fred Bear

Thank you to everyone who offered advice and presented me with offers on buying their pack. I managed to find a pack that I believe will work best for what I want.
    I ended up settling on a Badlands 2200
    Thanks Sillygwillie ��