Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Micro 355 or Bulldog 400?

Re: Micro 355 or Bulldog 400?

Quote Originally Posted by center color View Post
    Good choice, with shot placement its all you'll ever need. I love the micro series, after having an Exocet with such a large wingspan, the second I saw the micro I bumped up. A friend has an exomax, my god its like watching jeebus carrying his cross around, that thing is so big. Fast x bows need heavy heads, like 150 gr min.
    It sure is ....I've been packing my exomax for almost 10 years....its a pain in tight Bush... Really it's a pain in general .... But it works

My Killer Instinct ripper 415 will be delivered next week. Cheap bow at $350 American but I'll report the whole price with duty when I bring it thru the border next week. Lifetime warranty with some reported limb failure. It's exciting to be trying something new for the last archery season of the year. KI arrows use 100 gr heads but I'll play with FOC to get the best accuracy.

Any CB guys here a member of Po Co range. I'd like to share the sand pit sometime and compare CB's.

Wayne
    wdalzell@shaw.ca
    50# RH Bowtech Destroyer
    60# LH Bowtech Destroyer
    KI 415 crossbow
    KI Swat XP crossbow
    KI Swat X1 crossbow
    P17 Eddystone 30/06 w Zeiss Conquest 3-9 scope

Matrix 380 bulldog is what i settled on Brand new last year and im sure i made the right choice. bottom line .there is nothing i cant kill .. when you pull it back, you know how much Power you have to play with . its scary . i wouldnt worry about getting a 400 .. the 380 is perfect . im sure a 355 will do the job too but i love this 380 it shoots nice and its DEADLY !
    Last edited by GOLDEN TOP SNIPER; 12-07-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    " Never tell me the Odds "

I have a Micro 360 Takedown. Stupid accurate. I radar'd it at 356 fps with the 100gr points and 320 with a 150gr, which I ended up using. 80y no problem, lays 'em in there
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Hey any of you guys do a homemade quad crossbow holder . ? im in the process of making one . i try and get some photos when im finished . be a while tho . im making mine out of wood and foam . a holder bed for the top of my gear box

I just strapped my hard case to the top of my box on my rear rack this year. Curious to see what you come up with.

Takedown model is nice for transport, their backpack case is well padded. Takes about 5 seconds to put the limb on the riser

"If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Ya its work in progress got to hit a foam shop .