Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevada outlaws trail cams

Re: Nevada outlaws trail cams

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    See, I just learnt something....I didn't know people used their Trail Cams for fishing!

Talk about desperation! How about nets when there is a sport fishing closure?

The point went right over your head

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    The point went right over your head

good luck
    Your wisdom is astounding, thank you for another lesson on life and the way I should think! Enjoy your day!

I still support a ban on trail cams on public land!
    Last edited by hawk-i; 07-31-2019 at 01:05 PM.

You're wisdom is astounding, thank you for another lesson on life and the way I should think! Enjoy your day!

I still support a ban on trail cams on public land!
    I don’t expect anything different

I don't think hunting season can come soon enough... Judging from some of the threads and comments it appears to have been a very long off season this year...

I'm of the frame of mind that if you are pro-ban on trail cams in BC you probably have to remind yourself how to breathe every now and then. My God, who cares about anti's when you have hunters to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie_horse View Post
    I'm of the frame of mind that if you are pro-ban on trail cams in BC you probably have to remind yourself how to breathe every now and then. My God, who cares about anti's when you have hunters to deal with.
    Electronic surveillance used for the purpose of killing more game gives the Anti's one more nail to put in the hunters coffin....why is this so hard for some to grasp?

Just one of the many nails. It's not going to be trail cams that undo hunting. Your wasting energy, why is it so hard for you to grasp?

Quote Originally Posted by charlie_horse View Post
    Just one of the many nails. It's not going to be trail cams that undo hunting. Your wasting energy, why is it so hard for you to grasp?
    So you are agreeing the use of trail cams paints the hunter in a bad light with those that seek to end the hunt...thank you for your support on the subject!

So you are agreeing the use of trail cams paints the hunter in a bad light with those that seek to end the hunt...thank you for your support on the subject!
    It doesn't matter. They are legal now so use them if you want to. No one really cares about one person's opinion. If you don't want to use them, don't. If you do, use them. period. If you think its wrong to use cams, then that sounds like a 'you problem' not a 'me problem'

Electronic surveillance used for the purpose of killing more game gives the Anti's one more nail to put in the hunters coffin....why is this so hard for some to grasp?
    hawk-i, you are as bad or worse than an anti with your snide remarks and sniping from the sidelines cutting down parts of the hunting community that in your elite and superior position disagree with. Meanwhile you rip up a river with your river boat and say "its just a vehicle"......would you blast thru FN gill nets on ur moral and justified hunt while shouting "ban trail cams as they cast a negative shadow on hunters". The river you tear habitat apart is not fuel for antis when buttoned on to "hunters" causing environmental damage in addition to killing animals?

But you, you claim trail cams result in an increased harvest. Give me stats, data, facts.

Last time I checked folks only have a single tag per species other than whitetail.
    Last time I checked folks, our fellow hunters, well, they just want to be successful and do it in a lawful manner.
    Last time I checked wildlife regulations are put in place to maximize opportunity without compromising populations.
    Last time I checked wildlife is being killed by unregulated and unaccountable practices yr round.
    Last time I checked endangered salmon runs are being gill netted.
    Last time I checked logging and resource extraction has well exceeded the threshold of being a negative impact on wildlife.

Last time I checked idiots sounds off on the crisis of trail cams usage.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea