Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
Some of my previous posts may have been disrespectful, I apologize for that...this issue gets me worked up.

Perhaps some of it is because I've been around long enough that I value my freedom from watching eyes when I'm out in the field ...in my opinion (and as it was before the Cam craze) its suppose to be between me, the wilderness, and the game I'm after. Trail Cams recording my movements (knowingly or unknowingly) is IMHO a large detractant from that.

Where is the line, will the government soon have cameras at all access points, bedding areas, water holes, and trails?

Also yes Trail Cams again (IMHO) do help one pattern wildlife and confirm populations, along with male/female ratios and quality and class of bucks and bulls. You may have not even known a certain trophy animal was in an area if not for the cam (that will also capture video and pics on nocturnal game with their night vision abilities)... Again, IMHO a sidestep from fair chase.

Anyways, this is just my opinion and feelings on this subject, and as before and although not a popular concept with some of the members here I would support a ban or at least some restrictions on Cam usage during hunting seasons.
I think I would support a keyboard ban from you for all seasons. You're no friend to hunting.