Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atnosphere sale using BCWF discount code

Re: Atnosphere sale using BCWF discount code

I'm not sure if it's a unique code per member or a generic number. If anyone wants the email PM me your email address and i will forward it to you. Staff im the Park Royal store in West Van were super helpful. The code also works at Sport Chek stores.

If anyone has one they haven't used and won't use please share a code just in case they are unique! Fwd the email to ryothc@gmail.com if possible! Neil already shared his original code but it'll be nice to have a backup if I'm making the drive. Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    If anyone has one they haven't used and won't use please share a code just in case they are unique! Fwd the email to ryothc@gmail.com if possible! Neil already shared his original code but it'll be nice to have a backup if I'm making the drive. Thanks all
    Email sent

Quote Originally Posted by Luka77 View Post
    Email sent
    thank you kindly !

Cost me some $$ for stuff I needed anyway. Good prices.

If anyone has a code you aren’t using could you PM me with it? I’m a member through my range but I never got the email oddly enough.
    Thanks!

This is also a good sign of the companies support for hunters and fishers in BC.

Just an FYI. Just found out the code is member specific. Anyone that sent me a PM to use my code all the discount using that number has now reached it's $4000 cap limit so it will no lomger work.

If anyone else has the email from BCWF and they won't be using it i would really appreciate it if you would forward it to me as there are a few more things I'd like to buy. My email address is neil.andrew.gibbs@gmail.com Many thanks