Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shop at Atmosphere this week?

Re: Shop at Atmosphere this week?

This sale is legit! Seems like most items are cost + 10%, the lady helping me said the code is basically an employee number and you're getting the employee discount. Picked up some gear for the family, very pleased with the pricing.

Re: Shop at Atmosphere this week?

The sale is unreal. I picked up two riot kayaks for 60 percent off each with paddles and odds and we are talking 1100+ dollar kayaks. Couple yeti coolers 35 percent off (yeti NEVER goes on sale) god pro hero black 7 for 30 percent off.

The real steal teal is on clothes. Specifically shoes I picked up 250$ leather vasque hikers for 80$. 350$ scarpas for 145$ 150$ Solomon’s for $30!!

not to mention high end sleep pads and sleeping bags for 50-70 percent off...
    I haven’t even looked at sportchek yet and I’ll be headed back now that I have another code ... might as well buy the stuff I know I’ll need in the future for fractions of retail!

keep in mind you can buy everything at the discounted rate on the Canadian tire credit card and pay no interest for a year...