Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Two loser punks decide to check out in the world, go out in a "Blaze of Glory".

Decided to kill innocent people for whatever reason, succeeded in doing so! Both dead by suicide, if not then the entire world would know what type of BS legal system we have here in Canada.

This isn't JFK or Marilyn Monroe, conspiracies not likely. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Keta1969 View Post
    The story of the guy that escaped was published. Sorry don't have a link. I'm not judging anyone but these 2 losers who killed innocent people. I'm glad they're gone and we're not paying for a trial and prison. Of course if you're into conspiracis they may be hiding out Elvis somewhere.
    I saw elvis on a date with princess diana the other day so I know they wernt involved lol

No conspiracy just there was lots of "sighting" of these guys and I don't think we will ever know the truth or the full story

the police and media don't usually release the details that would encourage others. If there was hate speech or some other crazy justification in the kids' video or diary then they wouldn't want to brodcast that to the world/country. [ so other nutbars don't get encouraged to do the same thing] kind of like suicides etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Laurp99 View Post
    Two loser punks decide to check out in the world, go out in a "Blaze of Glory".

Decided to kill innocent people for whatever reason, succeeded in doing so! Both dead by suicide, if not then the entire world would know what type of BS legal system we have here in Canada.

This isn't JFK or Marilyn Monroe, conspiracies not likely. Good riddance.
    YUP it did END well ! No one ELSE hurt ! The Loosers into there Graves ! an NOT costing us Tax payers any more money Keeping them ! jmo RJ

The more info they release, the more I don't trust what's released.

There's more to the story for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by srthomas75 View Post
    the police and media don't usually release the details that would encourage others. If there was hate speech or some other crazy justification in the kids' video or diary then they wouldn't want to brodcast that to the world/country. [ so other nutbars don't get encouraged to do the same thing] kind of like suicides etc..
    One day we will know, because..."loose lips sinks big ships" and word will get out, and as some have said previous, something just don't seem right.
    The Mounties are ok with admitting they bullshit the public to not create a seemingly bigger problem.

So, I am going to say it was some kind of religious doctrine that sent these two cowards over the edge, reasoning that insanity is a common excuse for one murderer, but doesn't work for two murderer's in cahoot's with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Drillbit View Post

Ok, let’s hear it. What really happened?

I am fine not giving these two any more attention because they do not deserve it, continuing to talk about it and make it seem like they had some big bright conspiracy theory or they got picked up by aliens furthers the attention they were after. They were stupid 18/19 year olds who had no grip on reality and they took this as their "out" rather than being a contributing member of society - thank god they didn't reproduce.
    The girl that rejected Schmeg was the smart one - and Mcleods girlfriend's parents must be relieved that they are not part of this tragic legacy.
    There is no excuse for what they did to innocent people. Nothing!
    The intimate details do not need to be released to the public - if you want to know become a cop and investigate these events and you'll find out the little details and why Joe Public isn't told everything. Investigation is probably considered closed with an option to re-open with new evidence - what if others "were" involved - do you want all the details of the case disclosed in the media??? Think about it - ya loose lips sink ships so why do you want it broadcasted on the media?

Get this site back to Hunting - or at the very least move this discussion to open chat as it has nothing to do with hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    One day we will know, because..."loose lips sinks big ships" and word will get out, and as some have said previous, something just don't seem right.
    The Mounties are ok with admitting they bullshit the public to not create a seemingly bigger problem.

So, I am going to say it was some kind of religious doctrine that sent these two cowards over the edge, reasoning that insanity is a common excuse for one murderer, but doesn't work for two murderer's in cahoot's with one another.

Quote Originally Posted by tyreguy View Post
    The intimate details do not need to be released to the public - if you want to know become a cop and investigate these events and you'll find out the little details and why Joe Public isn't told everything. Investigation is probably considered closed with an option to re-open with new evidence - what if others "were" involved - do you want all the details of the case disclosed in the media??? Think about it - ya loose lips sink ships so why do you want it broadcasted on the media?

Get this site back to Hunting - or at the very least move this discussion to open chat as it has nothing to do with hunting.
    x2 lets talk about hunting and stop giving these losers attention

Quote Originally Posted by Drillbit View Post

LIKE WHAT ? RJ