Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Their upbringing, plus if they were full blown psychopaths, then it makes complete sense to me..
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Ohwildwon View Post
    Their upbringing, plus if they were full blown psychopaths, then it makes complete sense to me..
    You just don't become a psychopath. There are signs and if not detected prior, would be discussed now. Having 2 psychopaths, I would think not realistic.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    You just don't become a psychopath. There are signs and if not detected prior, would be discussed now. Having 2 psychopaths, I would think not realistic.
    You just don't become a psychopath.

Whats this?

Psychopathy is rarely brought up in mainstream media, you probably know that more then I do?

These Kids displayed classic sociopath behaviour at the very least
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    your welcome. I am a member of several groups and donate plenty-nice to be recognized by you.Even if it is for nothing in the end!
    Nice Pictures on Instagram ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Nice Pictures on Instagram ! RJ
    Merry Christmas Jim

Thumbs up Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Something just doesn’t sit right with me about this event. I don’t know why but things just don’t add up

I am not going to come up with any crazy theories but I just want to call BS on what has been reported. Just a gut feeling nothing else
    I concur. Strongly that is...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by Keta1969 View Post
    There may be details of the investigation that we haven't been told but as for the events,especially after reading of the guy from Alaska and his narrow escape I don't think it's anymore than a couple of loser punks playing out some fantasy. Glad their gone just wish they offed themselves before killing innocent people. Feel for the families, first Christmas without their loved ones.
    What narrow escape?

Who says you can be the judge.

We aren't told anything and what investigation??? They are dead, or so the rcmp tell us. All this should be public

There is probably a lot more document info not being released to the public.
    May be it's too graphic, revealing or not politically correct.

One example of many
    Article-
    Details about Dyck's deaths were "heavily" redacted in the documents, but they do say based on the injuries, investigators believe an "edged weapon as well as a firearm" was used.

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Certainly was a very unique feeling being up North at the same time this happened. A place full of Peace and Solitude broken by an Evil that you would never expect in such natural Beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    What narrow escape?

Who says you can be the judge.

We aren't told anything and what investigation??? They are dead, or so the rcmp tell us. All this should be public
    The story of the guy that escaped was published. Sorry don't have a link. I'm not judging anyone but these 2 losers who killed innocent people. I'm glad they're gone and we're not paying for a trial and prison. Of course if you're into conspiracis they may be hiding out Elvis somewhere.