Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Wentrot. I look at it like this . At least I tried !
    Arctic Lake
    Fully agree, it’s just a shame is all!

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Fully agree, it’s just a shame is all!
    I hear you for sure !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Motive ? An altered sense of reality. Humans like fairy tales better than reality. Just read the politics section .

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Broken Families, Kids without Father figure, Moms raising Kids in Poverty, Irresponsible Parents, Rampant and now State sanctioned Drug use, Violent Video Games.
    Plenty of this now in Canada, when will it end.

When 2 good locking young Males decide to Murder absolutely innocent People and then throw their own Life away, then we as a Country (a Country as Rich as Canada) and especially our Politicians of every Colour have Failed badly.

It makes me Sick !

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    Broken Families, Kids without Father figure, Moms raising Kids in Poverty, Irresponsible Parents, Rampant and now State sanctioned Drug use, Violent Video Games.
    Plenty of this now in Canada, when will it end.

When 2 good locking young Males decide to Murder absolutely innocent People and then throw their own Life away, then we as a Country (a Country as Rich as Canada) and especially our Politicians of every Colour have Failed badly.

It makes me Sick !
    Those are all excuses. Each person is individually responsible for hos or her actions.

I'm tired of hearing the poor them speech. Regardless of the situation a person always has a choice.

Something just doesn’t sit right with me about this event. I don’t know why but things just don’t add up

I am not going to come up with any crazy theories but I just want to call BS on what has been reported. Just a gut feeling nothing else

My take on the story.

Couple of young & close friends that were bored with their mundane life style & were depressed. There was nothing to look forwards to in life. Don't think they were mental.
    Suicide was their answer but not before committing murder on some innocent victims & bring attention & create some worldly excitement & become infamous.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Plain and simple. Cowardly little pricks. Why did they run if they were so big and brave. At least they coulda went down in a blaze of glory like the mad trapper lol. Couple of deranged punks that got scared in the end and ran. At least the one kids sister had enough brains to sniff out a weirdo. To bad they werent caught and tied to a tree in Grizzly country with there nuts slathered in bacon grease. What is wrong with these ****tards today.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Something just doesn’t sit right with me about this event. I don’t know why but things just don’t add up

I am not going to come up with any crazy theories but I just want to call BS on what has been reported. Just a gut feeling nothing else
    I have the same gut feeling. There has to be more to the story then what we are being told

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    I have the same gut feeling. There has to be more to the story then what we are being told
    There may be details of the investigation that we haven't been told but as for the events,especially after reading of the guy from Alaska and his narrow escape I don't think it's anymore than a couple of loser punks playing out some fantasy. Glad their gone just wish they offed themselves before killing innocent people. Feel for the families, first Christmas without their loved ones.