Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Any word on where the gun/guns came from?

Update

RCMP to release more info on the 3 BC victims on Friday.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5952713/n...s-rcmp-update/
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Thks for the UPDATE - Looking forward to Friday for the results - Still Very Interesting and a LOT of answers needed Yet ! RJ
    Last edited by REMINGTON JIM; 09-25-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Wonder if they will release the video

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    Wonder if they will release the video
    I doubt it. BS's dad had to see a lawyer to see the clip. Probably very emotional things were said that the families don't want the public to hear/see!

"Alan Schmegelsky's lawyer, Sarah Leamon, says she and her client reached an agreement with the RCMP and were able to watch a 30-second clip of the video
    Leamon says a non-disclosure agreement prevents her from speaking about what the video shows, but RCMP have said it depicts what Bryer Schmegelsky wanted to be done with his body after he died."
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

The only real question anyone needs to know, especially all the families involved is "WHY"?
    Why did they do it? what was the motive?
    Sexual? Money? just pissed off at the world??
    Only reason to know why, is to understand better what help some folks need in the future, if possible to see the signs before.

Did those 2 guys set out to do what they did?
    Or was it just a sudden deep lurking impulse?

I think the 3rd older fellow who was killed was just because of them needing a different car.
    The bigger trigger would be at the time of the guy and girl incident.
    Something during that episode, is the real issue I suspect.

Don't know if their video would explain if they set off with this intent from the get go, or when they came upon that young couple??
    Again, Why?

RCMP will release its investigative findings into the murders on Friday at 2:15 p.m. PT. CBC will livestream the news conference.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...rcmp-1.5299115

Here's the breaking news story. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...rcmp-1.5299115

It's probably a good thing they committed suicide, otherwise the world will realize how shitty our Canadian laws are when it comes to dealing with criminals!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurp99 View Post
    Here's the breaking news story. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...rcmp-1.5299115

It's probably a good thing they committed suicide, otherwise the world will realize how shitty our Canadian laws are when it comes to dealing with criminals!

Assholes just had to use a SKS.

Hope they burn in the pits of whatever hell there may be.