Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

I have to agree with you. There is a lot of people watching out for these two teens and I feel that maybe there is some sightings of them but unfortunately it is a mistaken identity. You two people or one person who looks like the two fugitives you're going to report it. I'm surprised they have managed to allude the police this long.

Like I said earlier, I think the sighting by the very large bear clan guy was bs. Maybe these two got in a canoe and traveled very quickly on the vast waterways up in that country, making an escape to live another day.

They are probably going to murder another couple of innocent people and begin the psychotic game again, as its clearly a game for their amusement, and a perfect example of why we need to bring back the death penalty.

My completely baseless theory on their disappearance is this:
    Stash the rav4, get a ride with someone heading out of town for work or similar, someone who won't be missed for a few days to a few weeks. Whether the ride happens by force or misfortune for the new driver, who knows.
    Go back to the rav4, torch it, and head back down the road with the new driver driving, handling fuel stops, etc. If they get a guy in, for example, a crewcab diesel with a tidy tank, he fills it at gunpoint, they remain in the cab. Driver's body is disposed of who knows where, and now they have a...2000km? Maybe more? Range of travel available.

Or they're coyote and bear food.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    Like I said earlier, I think the sighting by the very large bear clan guy was bs. Maybe these two got in a canoe and traveled very quickly on the vast waterways up in that country, making an escape to live another day.

They are probably going to murder another couple of innocent people and begin the psychotic game again, as its clearly a game for their amusement, and a perfect example of why we need to bring back the death penalty.
    Being desperate enough to scrounge for scraps in a garbage dump on a small northern reserve doesn't seem likely when these guys have already killed for sport, vehicles, etc. The pickings would not be choice.

The root problem is showed in the following description... "The Globe and Mailreports the teens from Port Alberni are part of a video game network that worships the Third Reich and whose platforms include profile pictures of the infamous imperial eagle from Nazi Germany."
    yes video games create all kind of shit, and the Government sits idle and don't make this games illegal, we all see it every day, guys living video game characters without any respect for human life, educating themselves with violence, I see no effort from anyone to stop this wrongly accepted education.
    Whats on tv/computer? Nothing dignified I am sure, only garbage influencing Our kids.
    May the 4art be with you

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    I agree, I sadly suspect we will hear of more murders, likely some kindly farm folk in rural and isolated northern Saskatchewan/Alberta where you don't see you neighbor for weeks. Maybe while they made the run east from northern BC to MB.
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Quote Originally Posted by Linksman313 View Post
    I agree, I sadly suspect we will hear of more murders, likely some kindly farm folk in rural and isolated northern Saskatchewan/Alberta where you don't see you neighbor for weeks. Maybe while they made the run east from northern BC to MB.

I don't think they will murder anyone else.
    After a few weeks on the run, when the bush wears them out, they will surrender to police.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

I think you’re sadly mistaken if you think they are anywhere near the bush. I wager a dollar they were driving out of town 5 minutes after the Rav4 was lit on fire.

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOwL View Post
    The root problem is showed in the following description... "The Globe and Mailreports the teens from Port Alberni are part of a video game network that worships the Third Reich and whose platforms include profile pictures of the infamous imperial eagle from Nazi Germany."
    yes video games create all kind of shit, and the Government sits idle and don't make this games illegal, we all see it every day, guys living video game characters without any respect for human life, educating themselves with violence, I see no effort from anyone to stop this wrongly accepted education.
    Whats on tv/computer? Nothing dignified I am sure, only garbage influencing Our kids.
    I've been saying that for years and it not only falls on deaf ears, I get flamed for it...probably from those that
    either play those violent games, or have children doing so and would rather let them than have time consuming
    and healthy interaction with them.

LATEST-day 9 of manhunt near Gillam.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/5703649/q...itoba-manhunt/

So

Why the refusal to disclose RAV4 ownership & where it was stolen (if stolen?) info to the public?

Why were the 2 guys charged with second degree murder of Len & are only suspected in killing the couple?
    How was Len killed?

BS doesn’t have a driver’s license or is a gun owner.

BS told his dad he was setting off to Alberta with McLeod to look for work.

BS’s grandmother, who last had contact with her grandson on July 13 or 14, said Whitehorse was not what the best friends had expected, and they decided to leave.
    She said she did not know where the pair had planned to go after departing the Yukon.

Kam McLeod is a kind, considerate, caring young man (who) always has been concerned about other people’s feelings,” McLeod’s dad said.
    McLeod’s online presence indicates an interest in the Communist Party of Canada and the Young Communist League.

BS appears to have developed a fascination for Nazi memorabilia.

Suspects enjoy war, hunting, and camouflage simulation games.

As of Wednesday (today) morning, the Canadian military departed the Gillam area after the RCMP decided that they no longer needed the assistance, RCMP Insp. Kevin Lewis told reporters.

Police officers in the area are now down to 40 members

Manitoba’s remote north offers plenty of lakes with an abundance of freshwater fish, as well as berries.

Personally like others have said my guess is that they're in Saskatchewan or Ontario but there is the chance they watched shows such as "ALONE"
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein