Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    i remember when you could log into hbc in early aug and find stories from sheep hunters. Now it is 59 pages of occasionally funny info from people who are much smarter than the rcmp.Times change.
    But here you are posting, imagine that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    But here you are posting, imagine that lol
    Quit picking on the poor guy Spy! He’s from Quadra. That should say enough. And before everyone from Quadra gets all worked up, I’ve spent a bit of time there and have family on the Island. You guys are different...

Actually i defected to Campbell River five years ago,which makes me a pariah on Quadra! It is fine to pick on me,one can not take things too personal. Love Campbell River.

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    Actually i defected to Campbell River five years ago,which makes me a pariah on Quadra! It is fine to pick on me,one can not take things too personal. Love Campbell River.
    Lol. Campbell River is great and I miss it. Nothing wrong with Quadra either but the demographic has definitely changed and prices have gone up considerably.

Memorial

Ed Grennan has put up this memorial in memory of Lucas Fowler and Chynna Deese on the Alaska Highway.

Debra Dennis, 56, made a wreath from pine boughs and flowers to leave in the place where a stranger was found dead on Thursday. Leonard Dyck, 64, was found dead south of Dease Lake, B.C., on July 19, 2019. RCMP say he was murdered. (Debra Dennis)
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Very touching, thanks for posting that mpotzold

Can anyone post up links of articles about "who" these guys were? People are talking about anti-depressants etc. Do we know either was taking meds? I know the one guys dad has been interviewed. What about the others family? What about friends? Just asking, cause there seems to be very little on these two before all this broke.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Wow! After reading these posts, some of you best set an alarm to remind yourselves to wake up tomorrow.

Latest

BS & KM used a cellphone to record a “last will and testament” on video before their death by suicide
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-mu...port-1.4556547
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

With the murder charges, burning another person's vehicle, they had more liabilities than assets. Did they name AS as the executor?
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....