Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    I bet they were scared, wet, tired and crying like little children without their mommas when they decided they had bit off more than they can chew and chose to kill themselves. Couple of soy boys playing at being survivalist soldiers.
    Even Survivor Man can find it hard to be a Survivalist here in Canada.
    Not easy, imo.

As for killing themselves, I am sure they have had that on their minds for several years now.
    Considering the lives they took, this is one of those times where one wishes they had taken their lives a long time ago, long before these chain of events!

I don't usually say that about people dealing with mental issues and depression and wanting to commit suicide.
    But those folks are out to hurt others first, only themselves.

I guess "why" will never be properly answered now.
    I am sure that is something the victims families (the ones they killed) will "Always wonder about in their minds".
    Never really getting full closure because they will never get that answer.
    Why???????

Quote Originally Posted by Fella View Post
    Doesnt explain how they got caught on camera (no one else with them) or how they were stopped at a check stop, but there was no report from the officer who stopped them of a third person...
    It was a band constable and although he was doing a search for booze and drugs he failed to see two rifles in a small vehicle. So, I’m thinking there’s a great chance he may have missed a third person sitting in the RAV4.

Or, just like the sighting in the dump a few days later by the Bear Clan Patrol that sighting was bogus too...

The boat was also found in the same location in the same condition in 2018 by a local. It was not used by the suspects. A member on Alberta Outdoorsman that is local to the Gillam area found it in 2018 and posted just recently that it was in the same condition and probably originally damaged when it got caught up in ice flow.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    The boat was also found in the same location in the same condition in 2018 by a local. It was not used by the suspects. A member on Alberta Outdoorsman that is local to the Gillam area found it in 2018 and posted just recently that it was in the same condition and probably originally damaged when it got caught up in ice flow.
    Yes I read it on the AOF

LATEST-Unraveling the boat puzzle!
    From AOF –Jason Crozier of Gillam comments today.(makes total sense)
    “That boat they claim to be used by the fugitives was found damaged and photographed by me June of 2018. Damaged by ice not current or rocks. It’s coincidence the boat was found near them. They did not find and use it.
    The sleeping bag that was found was nearly at Hudson Bay and I can’t say if it was theirs or not. A bag found on shore was theirs with personal items.
    The bear clan BS was a publicity stunt to attract attention to the indigenous situations”
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Fella View Post
    Doesnt explain how they got caught on camera (no one else with them) or how they were stopped at a check stop, but there was no report from the officer who stopped them of a third person...
    Just Meaning a Pretty GOOD Conspiracy STOREY ! lol RJ

Map of the end of the journey

The circle??
    Jason Crozier explains the unusual circle. (JC is from Gillam & is a hunter & fisherman)
    AOF-“The circle is a ground electrode for the converter station named keewatinohk
    I worked on that project 3 winters ago. no field or sundial, crop circle, or Sasquatch built it. Lol”
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Double suicide still seems odd to me, but then again, so is shooting random strangers on the side of the highway.

That said, from discussions I've had with people who have used antidepressants and then didn't ween off properly or their body didn't agree with them altogether, I shouldn't be surprised. Antidepressant prescription is a complete epidemic these days and I'm not so sure it isn't a big part of the issues we see in society currently.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    It was a band constable and although he was doing a search for booze and drugs he failed to see two rifles in a small vehicle. So, I’m thinking there’s a great chance he may have missed a third person sitting in the RAV4.

Or, just like the sighting in the dump a few days later by the Bear Clan Patrol that sighting was bogus too...
    How do you know they had to rifles and a third person.

the map is telling. The two teens probably had driven all the way to the end of the road and had to drive back, burned the vehicle and started hiding.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maps of KM BS last spot.jpg 
Views:	507 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	7521  
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    Double suicide still seems odd to me, but then again, so is shooting random strangers on the side of the highway.

That said, from discussions I've had with people who have used antidepressants and then didn't ween off properly or their body didn't agree with them altogether, I shouldn't be surprised. Antidepressant prescription is a complete epidemic these days and I'm not so sure it isn't a big part of the issues we see in society currently.
    The double suicide still seems odd to me too

In addition to side effects of prescription drugs, I had a college roommate who suffered a first episode psychosis, we used to compete for top grades, bright guy, one of the saddest things I've endured to see his decline over a 6 month period....when I visited, his doctor explained that a males brain is finishing development in your early 20's and things can go wrong, mental illness can develop quickly and often goes unchecked

I don't think we are going to get all the answers for what these guys did
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster