Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

This is not over, not by a long Shot !

After so many Killed and substantial amounts of Money expended, the Mounties will want more then 2 decomposed Bodies. They are also going after the Guy or Guys which supplied the Perpetrators with Guns and Ammo and I hope they find them !

Remember the James Roszko shooting back in 2005. The 2 Guys which helped Roszko to the Murder Weapon received 10/7 Years in Prison.

Cell Phone Records and the Fact that Port Alberni is a small Town can be they Key to the Investigation. Anybody involved in this better turns himself in now if he wants to have any hope of Leniency.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Ya I read that too. Turns out they found two dead aliens probably from Mars. Their space ship is missing the two suspects are still on the run NASA is now involved. Its all finally starting to make sense.

I think I swallowed that one without chewing.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Ya I read that too. Turns out they found two dead aliens probably from Mars. Their space ship is missing the two suspects are still on the run NASA is now involved. Its all finally starting to make sense.
    LOL

Pure gold Salty

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    This is not over, not by a long Shot !

After so many Killed and substantial amounts of Money expended, the Mounties will want more then 2 decomposed Bodies. They are also going after the Guy or Guys which supplied the Perpetrators with Guns and Ammo and I hope they find them.
    Do we even know the perps had a gun? So far they have only been charged with one murder and the LEOs haven’t said the victim was shot.

Their vehicle was also supposedly searched at a roadblock by a band constable looking for booze and drugs. Surely he would have found a firearm but none were noted.

Going to be tough to get answers now. Is there any actual evidence that links these two to the shooting of the young couple?

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    LOL

Pure gold Salty
    Salty lives a bit downwind from the big Cannabis Plant in Hope.
    Need I say more ??

I blame their space parents and raising their alien children in a very unstable flying saucer. They're as much to blame and should be kicked off the mothership.

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    Do we even know the perps had a gun? So far they have only been charged with one murder and the LEOs haven’t said the victim was shot.

Their vehicle was also supposedly searched at a roadblock by a band constable looking for booze and drugs. Surely he would have found a firearm but none were noted.
    You are quite correct I am just assuming they had a Firearm. One thing is for sure, the Coppers found 2 Bodies on Land and Dead therefore I assumed they Shot themselves but then they could also been killed by someone else. Perhaps we will found out in due time.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Salty lives a bit downwind from the big Cannabis Plant in Hope.
    Need I say more ??
    Doood… the Cannabis bunker is downstream from downtown so we are all downwind man! Well, unless there's outflow winds but that doesn't happen in summer. Much anyways. Or maybe if its blowing northwest I guess. Um, I lost my train of thought what were we talking about again
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by charlie_horse View Post
    I blame their space parents and raising their alien children in a very unstable flying saucer. They're as much to blame and should be kicked off the mothership.
    Hahahahahaha god dang space parents are the worst!