Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Video games gives ya excellent thumb movement..and maybe carbothannel syndrome(wrong spelling).. no much help in wilderness..just my humble opinion..

Well said you 2 Old Geezers, Well said indeed.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

carbothannel syndrome
    carpal tunnel. I got it from an early career in a digital art sweatshop. Can't play games where there's lots of clicking now. Shooting is a different manner. I would legit be depressed if I couldn't shoot any more.

Quote Originally Posted by finngun View Post
    Video games gives ya excellent thumb movement..and maybe carbothannel syndrome(wrong spelling).. no much help in wilderness..just my humble opinion..
    That's true but I was making two separate points. My first one being that video games have nothing to do with the mental condition these guys suffer from.
    Whats more likely to cause this deranged behavior, video games in which billions of people participate in daily - Or maybe growing up in broken home with family issues, lack of father figure, etc?

Statistically speaking these kinds of psychopaths come almost exclusively from a troubled upbringing.

As for surviving in the woods, I was only making a point on the speculative commentary that these chumps would be dead in the woods by now as if they have less of a reason to survive out there than anyone else on this forum.

I just find all the uninformed bickering and opinions tiring, then again it paints a lovely picture of the problems facing the hunting community as a whole. I have to worry that the type of hunter activists here are the same ones writing their MPs with their uninformed drivel making all of us fit their stereotype that much easier.

Lots of how to information on the googler. I don't think these guys are dumb by any means. Definatly not in the sense of the run of the mill murderers. If it weren't for the lives of the innocent taken I would almost find it fascinating particularly if they're still alive. I do have a feeling that they're probably dead and it will be a long time before the end of the story will be told.

Quote Originally Posted by DarekG View Post
    Who would have thought such an entertaining thread would come out of such a tragic and messed up occurrence.

Those claiming that video games are the cause of this. Wow you guys are actually clinically stupid, I feel sorry for the people that have to put up with you day to day. By that same logic all hunters must be bloodthirsty murderers that love violence because after all that's what hunting is about right? Killing and violence is the only reason you do it? And you wonder why the "youth" don't enjoy the company of you dumb geezers.

Also a lot of you are quick to judge that these guys will perish in the wilds. Oh they are so unprepared, etc. But if you have to survive in the wild I bet you have 1000 reasons why you'd be Robinson Crusoe right?

The dissonance on this website is astounding. No wonder the hunting community can't rally together worth a **** these days always bickering about some stupid uninformed shit that has nothing to do with the matters at hand.

I gotta learn to stick to the hunting specific threads...

Most people can play video games and be just fine. Some people use them as a tool to disassociate themselves from real life and society. This doesn’t mean video games need to be banned.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Maybe video games arent the cause but i dont see them doing any good. Hard to be part of society when you're in front of the screen for hours on end. I don't hear of to many kids that play basketball, hockey or baseball going on a killing spree. Lots of people young and old have come from broken homes and I would say most of them function just fine.

The KISS principle.

They are dead.
    And now blended in scattered piles of half digested blueberries....

The only thing I have seen extreme video game use cause on a consistent basis is prolonged virginity

Albert Johnson aka the mad trapper hold the record for Canadian manhunt of 31days and 240km. Sad as it sounds and take the innocent loss of life out of the equation, I'm starting to cheer for them. Maybe a new record in the works