Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Did that camper also go up in flames with the truck ..

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    While it’s obvious they are pretty messed in the head, let’s assume for a minute they are not completely stupid. It’s not too farfetched to think they stole another vehicle along the way, bought a bunch of supplies in Gillam so that they are seen, then burned the RAV4 and drove off south again in a second vehicle. That wouldn’t be a possibility if there was only one of them but being two the possibility is there and quite likely if they were thinking ahead. Everyone in Gillam is locked up tight while people a few hundred kilometres away are just glad they don’t live in Gillam and aren’t even considering the possibility they might be in their town.

Time will tell what really went on but don’t think for a second anything the authorities are putting out for Joe-public to hear is anywhere near true. They may know there is little chance they are still in Gillam but saying so could affect any plans they have to catch the two.

Right now it’s just a guess on anyone’s part where they are and while I’m sure the authorities have additional information that they are working on so far the two haven’t been caught which is really quite amazing in this day and age with cameras everywhere.
    ^^^^^^^^ Yep.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferenc View Post
    Did that camper also go up in flames with the truck ..
    Yes it did.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    While it’s obvious they are pretty messed in the head, let’s assume for a minute they are not completely stupid. It’s not too farfetched to think they stole another vehicle along the way, bought a bunch of supplies in Gillam so that they are seen, then burned the RAV4 and drove off south again in a second vehicle. That wouldn’t be a possibility if there was only one of them but being two the possibility is there and quite likely if they were thinking ahead. Everyone in Gillam is locked up tight while people a few hundred kilometres away are just glad they don’t live in Gillam and aren’t even considering the possibility they might be in their town.

Time will tell what really went on but don’t think for a second anything the authorities are putting out for Joe-public to hear is anywhere near true. They may know there is little chance they are still in Gillam but saying so could affect any plans they have to catch the two.

Right now it’s just a guess on anyone’s part where they are and while I’m sure the authorities have additional information that they are working on so far the two haven’t been caught which is really quite amazing in this day and age with cameras everywhere.
    That’s my hunch too!
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by bcsteve View Post
    Yes it did.
    It did.....
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Seems as though the media is 2 days behind. Rav4 burns Monday, we heard it Wednesday. So for all we know they stole a vehicle from Gilliam Monday and are hauling a$$ someplace else. Given the remote location of Gilliam it probably took until Tuesday to piece it all together. Gilliam is small but there is a lot going on in that neck of the wood, hydro dams, mines and the Hudson bay. So be it remote I'm sure there is no shortage of places to get supplies. My question is why Gilliam? Why there

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    Seems as though the media is 2 days behind. Rav4 burns Monday, we heard it Wednesday. So for all we know they stole a vehicle from Gilliam Monday and are hauling a$$ someplace else. Given the remote location of Gilliam it probably took until Tuesday to piece it all together. Gilliam is small but there is a lot going on in that neck of the wood, hydro dams, mines and the Hudson bay. So be it remote I'm sure there is no shortage of places to get supplies. My question is why Gilliam? Why there
    Rav4 burned on Monday, (RCMP knew it burned on Monday), we heard it Wednesday (RCMP chose to delay the release of such info for the sake of investigation). Even though we heard news with delay, the RCMP and the investigation is on time. RCMP is not stupid. They are good at such investigation.

If you look at the picture of the burning Rav4. It still showed the fire was on, which means it was taken on the same day (Monday) by RCMP.

Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

How do you know it's a RCMP photo? How do you know the RCMP were aware of it on Monday?
    Which ferry did they use to come off Island? Hardy to Rupert or a southern ferry, Nanaimo to North Van or Shwartz?
    My understanding is that they used the northern ferry. That makes a logical assumption that they went up Hwy 37, making Mr. Dyck their first victim, most likely late on the 13th or early 14th. They burn their truck.
    The bodies of the couple are discovered on the 15th, again likely making the crime late on the 14th.
    There is confusion with regard to persons of interest in the slaying of the couple.
    On the 19th, the burnt out truck is discovered along with the discovery of Mr. Dyck's corpse. The boys are still considered missing and unaccounted.
    The guy at the store in Dease Lake gives them coffee, but I think he got his days mixed up. Nevertheless, gives the suspects a 4 day head start. At some point, there is video evidence that they were in Meadow Lake on the 21st. It is 1666 km from Laird Hot Springs to Meadow Lake, about 18 hours driving time. It did not take them a week to go from Laird Hot Springs to Meadow Lake even if they went through Edmonton which would be 100 km longer. I suspect that they were in Meadow Lake on the 17th and may have dropped down to Wynyard where Schmegelsky's mom lives for a short visit. (She would likely have no idea what they were up to.) Most likely though, they bypassed Wynyard and went directly toward Gillam arriving around the 19th, (coincidentally the day that their burnt truck is discovered).
    Along the way, they picked up another vehicle and there may be more victims. Lots of remote farms in that part of Saskatchewan that not hearing from someone for a longer time would not be unusual.
    S.W.A.T. asked, "Why Gillam?" It's subterfuge, deceit. They dump the Rav4, setting it on fire. The picture of the Rav4 burning was most likely taken by a local and then later provided to the RCMP who issued it to media.
    They hurry back the way they came backtracking down to The Pas and heading due south from there to the intersection of Hwys 10 and 60. I'd bet on Hwy 60.
    This is a game for them. They probably had been planning this for quite a long time. The only thing in question would be who their victims would be as it would be random. Their intent is to go and go until they are caught.
    I might have it all wrong and they are indeed in the hinterland somewhere around Gillam or Bird making their way through the muskeg waiting for a polar bear to end it for them.. Nah, they want to be eventually caught for the notoriety and the short time they will serve for such a pre-meditated and heinous crime.

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    Rav4 burned on Monday, (RCMP knew it burned on Monday), we heard it Wednesday (RCMP chose to delay the release of such info for the sake of investigation). Even though we heard news with delay, the RCMP and the investigation is on time. RCMP is not stupid. They are good at such investigation.

If you look at the picture of the burning Rav4. It still showed the fire was on, which means it was taken on the same day (Monday) by RCMP.

".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Really enjoyed your analysis, regardless right or wrong. It was informative.
    Let us all play Sherlock Holmes for a while. We all know that each highway has cameras. I know it because I often choose different highway camera to watch on internet. Knowing the two young men first drove the pickup with camper on, then drove a RAV4 till Gillam, the rcmp should have reviewed these cameras and found their travel itinerary. After Gillam, especially after burning the RAV4, it is every one's guess. If Bryer's father did tell the truth, his son doesn't know how to drive, the the other young man Kam has been exhausted from driving. As well, knowing it's easy to be stopped on the long rural highway, they might have picked a trapper cabin to rest and reload
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    How do you know it's a RCMP photo? How do you know the RCMP were aware of it on Monday?
    Which ferry did they use to come off Island? Hardy to Rupert or a southern ferry, Nanaimo to North Van or Shwartz?
    My understanding is that they used the northern ferry. That makes a logical assumption that they went up Hwy 37, making Mr. Dyck their first victim, most likely late on the 13th or early 14th. They burn their truck.
    The bodies of the couple are discovered on the 15th, again likely making the crime late on the 14th.
    There is confusion with regard to persons of interest in the slaying of the couple.
    On the 19th, the burnt out truck is discovered along with the discovery of Mr. Dyck's corpse. The boys are still considered missing and unaccounted.
    The guy at the store in Dease Lake gives them coffee, but I think he got his days mixed up. Nevertheless, gives the suspects a 4 day head start. At some point, there is video evidence that they were in Meadow Lake on the 21st. It is 1666 km from Laird Hot Springs to Meadow Lake, about 18 hours driving time. It did not take them a week to go from Laird Hot Springs to Meadow Lake even if they went through Edmonton which would be 100 km longer. I suspect that they were in Meadow Lake on the 17th and may have dropped down to Wynyard where Schmegelsky's mom lives for a short visit. (She would likely have no idea what they were up to.) Most likely though, they bypassed Wynyard and went directly toward Gillam arriving around the 19th, (coincidentally the day that their burnt truck is discovered).
    Along the way, they picked up another vehicle and there may be more victims. Lots of remote farms in that part of Saskatchewan that not hearing from someone for a longer time would not be unusual.
    S.W.A.T. asked, "Why Gillam?" It's subterfuge, deceit. They dump the Rav4, setting it on fire. The picture of the Rav4 burning was most likely taken by a local and then later provided to the RCMP who issued it to media.
    They hurry back the way they came backtracking down to The Pas and heading due south from there to the intersection of Hwys 10 and 60. I'd bet on Hwy 60.
    This is a game for them. They probably had been planning this for quite a long time. The only thing in question would be who their victims would be as it would be random. Their intent is to go and go until they are caught.
    I might have it all wrong and they are indeed in the hinterland somewhere around Gillam or Bird making their way through the muskeg waiting for a polar bear to end it for them.. Nah, they want to be eventually caught for the notoriety and the short time they will serve for such a pre-meditated and heinous crime.
    Except the couple near Liard was the 15th, the two punks were spotted in Jade City on the 18th and the truck on the side of the highway was spotted on the 19th, the one dead on the same day. Then suspects spotted in Meadow Lake on the 21st, 2100 km 24 hr solid drive
    Not unrealistic to follow that path at all, and likely more pics of the Dodge/camper unit will show up elsewhere. Info on where the Rav 4 came from will help the route mapping.
    Last edited by boxhitch; 07-26-2019 at 06:15 AM.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole