Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

If anyone has been to the north country they'll know that towns are few and far between and people are friendly. In the event of a breakdown along the hiway you'll have multiple people stopping to offer a hand. A guy can pack a gun, knife or tire iron in their pockets but how would you be able to differentiate a good Samaritan to someone that'll do you harm until they've got the drop on you and it's to late. Unfortunate that this happened and I hope that it is resolved sooner then later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I’m still wondering what the other guy with the beard has to do with this.
    Carjacking? I suspect
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I’m still wondering what the other guy with the beard has to do with this.
    Hmm owner of the rav4 ?
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Just read this

Bryer’s father Alan Schmegelsky told the Canadian Press he expects his son will die in a confrontation with police.
    “He’s on a suicide mission. He wants his pain to end,” he said, breaking down into tears. “Basically, he’s going to be dead today or tomorrow. I know that. Rest in peace, Bryer. I love you. I’m so sorry all this had to happen.”
    I told you so...
    This father should have told the authority much sooner to save other people from harm.
    It is not "driving to Yukon looking for a job"!
    This father might already had found that his pistols were missing, or his rifles were taken. All those information should have been provided to the authority. At least 2 or 3 days had been wasted. The young men could have been stopped days before.
    sigh...
    Last edited by elker; 07-24-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    I told you so...
    This father should have told the authority much sooner to save other people for harm.
    It is not "driving to Yukon looking for a job"!
    This father might already had found that his pistols were missing, or his rifles were taken. All those information should have been provided to the authority. At least 2 or 3 days had been wasted. The young men could have been stopped days before.
    sigh...
    Your trying very hard to twist things to your vision and keep assuming things. That statement could mean he believes his son would rather die than go to jail, his son may have even contacted him during this ordeal telling him so, his son may have shown signs of depression, and the list could keep going with possibilities. Yes there is even a possibility you’re theory is correct as well but once again FACTs are lacking to reach a conclusion

Not once in the statement did the father mention a missing/stolen gun of any kind. Not once did the father retract the statement the 2 were headed to the Yukon for work. These are only things YOU assume with no facts to support it

The only thing that has been proven is you continue to jump to conclusions and assume things

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Bryer’s father Alan Schmegelsky told the Canadian Press he expects his son will die in a confrontation with police.
    “He’s on a suicide mission. He wants his pain to end,” he said, breaking down into tears. “Basically, he’s going to be dead today or tomorrow. I know that. Rest in peace, Bryer. I love you. I’m so sorry all this had to happen.”

Unless I am missing something, I have not heard that the RCMP knows of any missing Guns, shurly this would not be confidential Information. While it looks like, at this point we cant even be sure the 2 youg Guys from Port Alberni are the Murderers. For all I know they also cold be laying Dead in the Bush allong the Dease or Alaska Highway.
    I have no doubt the Cops are "interviewing" the Father Alan Schmegelsky short of putting the Thump screws on and would have Information by now if they had Guns in the House which are not accounted for.

Well see what the News brings at 6.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Quote Originally Posted by 325 View Post
    Always be careful. I always have a sleeping bag that I place a mannequin in with just the top of the head sticking out. I place it out in the open in an obvious spot (say near the warmth of my campfire). The mannequin acts like a decoy, while I sleep in the forest after covering myself with leaves and sticks. Works awesome.
    I like to go one step farther and cover myself with bear scat found on the road. One can never be too safe.

I’ve got my best pictures of Sasquatch that way too, unfortunately the flash always gives me away and then they take my camera. That reminds me, I need to buy another camera before my next trip out...

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmm owner of the rav4 ?
    Srupp
    I was wondering that, but then, they would know the identity of the bearded man found near the burnt out truck/camper.
    Unless they are keeping that quiet??

If the kid's on a suicide mission and if they are the perpetrators, I hope he gets his wish and takes his buddy with him. GD

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    I like to go one step farther and cover myself with bear scat found on the road. One can never be too safe.

I’ve got my best pictures of Sasquatch that way too, unfortunately the flash always gives me away and then they take my camera. That reminds me, I need to buy another camera before my next trip out...
    I've purged alongside the road a time or two. Be careful what you're covering yourself with. I hope you look around for a lone sock before you do the stop drop and roll.