Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    I hope they are taken alive just so the victims families and public can know what really took place. After that if they truly are the messed up killers that they are being portrayed in the media I hope they fall and break their necks on the court house steps

But till then we still have no clue what happened or is happening
    Very well said Sir, could not express my feelings better for the situation or these two scoundrels.
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

The RCMP say they believe the two young men who are suspects in the homicides of a tourist couple in British Columbia, and who have been charged in a third, are still in the area around Gillam in northern Manitoba.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...toba-1.5225295

Two confirmed sightings!
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    The RCMP say they believe the two young men who are suspects in the homicides of a tourist couple in British Columbia, and who have been charged in a third, are still in the area around Gillam in northern Manitoba.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...toba-1.5225295

Two confirmed sightings!
    Both sightings are now three days old and both were before the burnt-out RAV4 was found in Gillam. If they had another vehicle with them, say one they stole along the way, the burning of the RAV4 could have just been a decoy and they could have been 100’s of kilometres away before it was found.

Don’t get me wrong, I hope they are close and caught quickly, but it’s not like they were just spotted there yesterday or even since roadblocks went up.

rav on its roof...looks like they might have rolled it (unplanned)...if it was wet that day those Manitoba gumbo roads are very unforgiving

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzybiscuit View Post
    Both sightings are now three days old and both were before the burnt-out RAV4 was found in Gillam. If they had another vehicle with them, say one they stole along the way, the burning of the RAV4 could have just been a decoy and they could have been 100’s of kilometres away before it was found.

Don’t get me wrong, I hope they are close and caught quickly, but it’s not like they were just spotted there yesterday or even since roadblocks went up.
    With the distance they have already covered I would not be surprised at all if they are long gone like you suggest

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    rav on its roof...looks like they might have rolled it (unplanned)...if it was wet that day those Manitoba gumbo roads are very unforgiving
    Other pics online show it still burning but right side up.

There has been no missing vehicle report since then, so it is likely they are still in that area.
    Now it is a dangerous situation. If it is only one teenage, he would be tired, hungry and decide to give up. However, with 2 together, no one will want to show the weakness, either for self-"esteem" or for fear to be killed by the other guy. They will stick together to the bitter end, just as Bryer's father told us.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

oh...ok thanks...not upside down sorry, I remember seeing rightside up now that you mention it

While it’s obvious they are pretty messed in the head, let’s assume for a minute they are not completely stupid. It’s not too farfetched to think they stole another vehicle along the way, bought a bunch of supplies in Gillam so that they are seen, then burned the RAV4 and drove off south again in a second vehicle. That wouldn’t be a possibility if there was only one of them but being two the possibility is there and quite likely if they were thinking ahead. Everyone in Gillam is locked up tight while people a few hundred kilometres away are just glad they don’t live in Gillam and aren’t even considering the possibility they might be in their town.

Time will tell what really went on but don’t think for a second anything the authorities are putting out for Joe-public to hear is anywhere near true. They may know there is little chance they are still in Gillam but saying so could affect any plans they have to catch the two.

Right now it’s just a guess on anyone’s part where they are and while I’m sure the authorities have additional information that they are working on so far the two haven’t been caught which is really quite amazing in this day and age with cameras everywhere.

Not out of character at all for the RC's to show an imaginary presence for the media to give the kids a sense of freedom again to poke their heads up.

It's the information age, foolish not to use it to one's advantage.