Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by charlie_horse View Post
    I blame their space parents and raising their alien children in a very unstable flying saucer. They're as much to blame and should be kicked off the mothership.
    No shit eh? But our stupid government doesn't even have an extradition treaty with Mars so we'll never know. Unreal!!!!
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    No shit eh? But our stupid government doesn't even have an extradition treaty with Mars so we'll never know. Unreal!!!!
    Build a Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by steel_ram View Post
    Going to be tough to get answers now. Is there any actual evidence that links these two to the shooting of the young couple?
    I don't think the RCMP have even circumstantial evidence that could tie them to the couple!

With the UBC prof, the evidence is direct -the reason of being charged but they won't release the findings.

We'll just have to wait & see.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

That's the thing about murdering random people, there's no direct connection between victims and attacker(s). So the only connection would be either an eye witness or physical evidence left behind.

Based on the MO, (Roadside, with no real attempt to hide the bodies) I'd like to think that the kids are only responsible for the 3 victims we know about.

Cannot wait for the result of the autopsy. Did they die from their own bullets or lack of food? Did one kill the other before killing himself?
    At this stage, it is obvious that they were not that smart, as they drove to the dead end of the road; they were not tough, as they lasted only a few days after abandoning the vehicle; they were not too evil (they were evil enough to have killed 3), as they stopped killings after leaving BC.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

I bet they went into the river (boat tip or something) right before nightfall and then died of dehydration.

The other speculation I have, if you have seen the boat that they found near the dead guys is that it looks like it might have been run over by a jet boat possibly. Net result, still died of hypothermia and or other injuries, but the water and the cold killed them
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

Notice they’re saying the autopsy is to identify them and not to determine cause of death....that seems odd.
    PAPERS! Show me YOUR PAPERS!!

I don't think crotch is the stealthiest scent for deer hunting. (Surrey Boy)

so are you gonna stop spreading it on your nuts for your dog to lick off? (monasheemountainman)

You weren't there and you didn't get a moose hoof to the balls. (300rum700)

Hmmm not that odd? If they have been dead for a week...warm moist enviroment of summer..maggote and bugs for a week..bloating discoloration. .tissue loses its ability to retain its shape..who knows..maybe weapon used?
    plus maybe small rodents..animals feeding on the bodies?
    Time will reveal some. .
    Srupp

If nothing else, it proves that Internet training does not prepare you for the wilds of Canada.

Who'da thunk? Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by RugDoctor View Post
    Notice they’re saying the autopsy is to identify them and not to determine cause of death....that seems odd.
    It could be obvious though... one dude with a huge hole in his chest, second one missing part of his head. Shotgun laying there with one spent cartridge on the ground, one spent in the chamber..

Seems fair obvious so no need to determine cause of death..

I am just speculating though to show why determining cause of death may not be an issue
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main