Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Hahahahaha take a deep breath bud.

Current News Update!

The RCMP have confirmed that a burned SUV in Northern Manitoba is the vehicle that the 2 suspects were driving!

I can't tell if the hilarity of some posts here is to lighten the mood of this dark topic...

Regarding the story, looks like there is an MO that is consistent – hopefully that creates the predictability law enforcement can rely on to resolve the matter. No sense in jumping to conclusions...

Also, no sense attacking other members... but, then again, free speech and all, I'd rather know what people think than be surprised...

P.S. I use therm 'attacking' very overly exaggerated
    ~
    Adult Onset Hunter
    CCFR Member

Wherever there is Animal Worship there is Human Sacrifice. That is, both symbolically and literally, a real truth of historical experience.
    — G. K. Chesterton

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Quote Originally Posted by beaverhunter69 View Post
    very unnerving, even though chances are low PPE for me includes a knife on my person and a firearm if possible when going to any remote areas, damn those americans and their second amendment and being able to protect themselves
    Unfortunately almost no Foreigners have a PAL and therefore not allowed to protect themselves with a Firearm from 4 and/or 2 legged Threads. Pretty well the same applies for the average Canadian travelling in the US and/or Mexico.
    Sucks, but one cant be to be careful, always leave yourself an Escape route and always practice situational awareness no matter if in a big city Shopping Centre or way out in the Wilderness.

My Heart goes out to the Families of the Murdered Persons.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Always be careful. I always have a sleeping bag that I place a mannequin in with just the top of the head sticking out. I place it out in the open in an obvious spot (say near the warmth of my campfire). The mannequin acts like a decoy, while I sleep in the forest after covering myself with leaves and sticks. Works awesome.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Quote Originally Posted by 325 View Post
    Always be careful. I always have a sleeping bag that I place a mannequin in with just the top of the head sticking out. I place it out in the open in an obvious spot (say near the warmth of my campfire). The mannequin acts like a decoy, while I sleep in the forest after covering myself with leaves and sticks. Works awesome.
    You actually sleep without being in a house with a double deadbolt and alarm

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Something is just not quite right with all the hypothesis going on. Look at the time line feature in the Global News thread that is linked in a previous post. The last crime was committed after the young couple. That last crime was in Dease Lake vicinity. Gillam Manitoba is over 3300 km and is essentially the end of the road. You cannot catch the train out of there. Been washed out for a while.
    Well long time ago I worked up there in Mining exploration. Yes there is only one Road out same goes for the Railroad but there are endless Waterways from there all the way to Winnipeg if one is Bush wise and travels by Canoe at night when the Striped Pants relax.
    Lots of easy Fishing to survive but the Mosqitos there are worsE then in Alaska.

Lets see if the Mounties have Luck before more Killing is done, nothing is a sure thing.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Just read this

Bryer’s father Alan Schmegelsky told the Canadian Press he expects his son will die in a confrontation with police.
    “He’s on a suicide mission. He wants his pain to end,” he said, breaking down into tears. “Basically, he’s going to be dead today or tomorrow. I know that. Rest in peace, Bryer. I love you. I’m so sorry all this had to happen.”
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Yah, WTF, he is coming out with this information now.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

I’m still wondering what the other guy with the beard has to do with this.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.