Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Which one of the 2 kids had the PAL to purchase the SKS at Cabelas?

Would like to know how they purchased the guns

Only one of the two was even old enough to possess a PAL.
    The second gun was pieced together, but where/who were the parts sourced from?

Both very important details that should be explained...unless the plan is to simply spotlight another type of firearm to force an adjenda.

The videos are being withheld, to starve the killers notoriety, but then the RCMP showcase pictures of the actual murder weapons.
    Last edited by RiverOtter; 09-28-2019 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    Only one of the two was even old enough to possess a PAL.
    The second gun was pieced together, but where/who were the parts sourced from?

Both very important details that should be explained...unless the plan is to simply spotlight another type of firearm to force an adjenda.

The videos are being withheld, to starve the killers notoriety, but then the RCMP showcase pictures of the actual murder weapons.
    Withholding the videos is just another example of political correctness gone way too far!

Here is their excuse!

The RCMP will not release the videos, Hackett said, due to concerns they could inspire copycat murders. The videos may have been made for notoriety, and the release of the video would sensationalize their actions and be disrespectful to the victims’ families, he added.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

I for one am glad that they did themselves in.. no trial, appeals, bs temporary insanity defences, yada yada that would do nothing but cist taxpayers $$$$
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

"Leonard Dyck suffered injuries to his head and body, including bruises and burn marks, and it was only when his body was moved the next day that a single bullet wound was found, police said."

Can't imagine what these 2 sadistic killers did to LD before shooting him?
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

IMO, the only video that should be released is the one the RCMP would have of the fly covered, decomposing bodies of the two murdering cowards.

Might be a good public example for other internet commandos that are thinking of going offline with their 'virtual' reality games.

What a waste of public's resources! Police has better things to do than tracking down online warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Well, at least these two wankers offed themselves in the end...rest in hell!

Supposedly six videos . . . . betting that there's a video of McLeod shooting Schmegelsky, and a selfie of McLeod committing suicide . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DeepJeep View Post
    What a waste of public's resources! Police has better things to do than tracking down online warriors.
    If that was in reference to my post, I wasn't suggesting they track down online warriors.