Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

I dunno, at this point, I really hope those kids are rotting on the forest floor somewhere or being housed by someone who wants to join them in prison.

Because if they are seriously outwitting the ERT's, native trackers, and our military personnel in the bushes outside of town, with their Interweb 'training', then that is down right scary.
    Last edited by RiverOtter; 07-29-2019 at 05:07 PM.

I was up in kitimat when that guy(Kevin vermette) shot those 4 kids outside of town. I think he planned that for quite a while and left a few red herrings for the cops, but there’s a good chance he’s still alive. He left on foot from his house with the police looking for him immediately after the shooting.

Something else ill I’ll mention that the media never reported was mr vermette was challenged to a fight by those young boys and there was 2 car loads of them that showed up to beat him up. He opened fire on the first group and the second group drove away. So the media doesn’t always report the whole truth when they’re villainizing someone. I’m also not justifying his actions.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I was up in kitimat when that guy(Kevin vermette) shot those 4 kids outside of town. I think he planned that for quite a while and left a few red herrings for the cops, but there’s a good chance he’s still alive. He left on foot from his house with the police looking for him immediately after the shooting.

Something else ill I’ll mention that the media never reported was mr vermette was challenged to a fight by those young boys and there was 2 car loads of them that showed up to beat him up. He opened fire on the first group and the second group drove away. So the media doesn’t always report the whole truth when they’re villainizing someone. I’m also not justifying his actions.
    Or that they tried bullying him for years, trashed his collector car and vandalized his home. All because his choice of music, my opinion is those kids had it coming.

Media is only after headlines not news

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post

Is this the guy?
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ticle16082122/

Remember this story from ’82 August where 6 campers were murdered near Clearwater
    https://www.strangeoutdoors.com/myst...ders-in-canada
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Is this the guy?
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...ticle16082122/

Remember this story from ’82 August where 6 campers were murdered near Clearwater
    https://www.strangeoutdoors.com/myst...ders-in-canada
    yup. That’s him.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

I remember Shearing. Piece of garbage. Also killed a kid in my brothers grade. Ran him over at night.

This has been a very interesting story to follow so far. I’m curious with all the technology we have how they haven’t been spotted with infrared. I personally think they are travelling the roads on foot in the darkness. And if they have been spotted at the dump scavenging obviously they were as well prepared for the level of bush craft needed to survive. But then again they sure have made our rcmp look like a bunch of fools. They obviously have well detailed maps of the area the cop that stopped them acknowledged that. So with that said I’d expect them to be headed to another small town probably one requiring to cut through a good sized chunk of forest as to not have to worry about the cops being ahead of them. Personal guess is they will pop up in either Illford or Kelsey.

Hope this is over soon and the families get their closure.
    Rayne

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    IME, a traffic stop that requires a vehicle to be pursued and pulled over for even a minor infraction is always followed by, "License and registration."

Blowing through a road block???
    If I was that constable, I think I would have kept that little jewel to myself.
    There would not be a vehicle on the road there if that was the case.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    There would not be a vehicle on the road there if that was the case.
    Not sure I follow?

If he asked for license and registration, there would have obviously been a discrepancy in names, being the vehicle was stolen, which should have been a red flag. If nothing else, it should have led to more questions about why they were 3 provinces over in a 'borrowed' vehicle.

Hmmmm there are some very clever, astute deep thinkers on this site...unfortunately I am not one of them..I believed that the observation of the 2 at the dump was genuine..never occurred to me to question the information.
    thanks guys...learn something new every day.
    cheers
    Steven