Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Hopefully, whatever's left of these 2 kids personal fantasy trip, only involves wild animals and no more innocent people.

Leaving them alone in the wilderness to let the bugs and elements take the fight out of them is not a bad idea, so long as they've made every effort to warn anyone who might be using their trapping cabin or recreating in the area.

I'd have to assume that with choppers flying, that all the logical escape routes are known and hopefully monitored, just in case.

Wondering what the fugitives have for firearms . . . ?
    Ammo amount . . . ?

Latest
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...cide-1.5224347

Interesting comment by RA!

"When I first heard that they went on a road trip after working for 5 weeks at Wal-Mart I was a little dubious. That kind of trip in a camper and truck would have taken quite a bit of money in in gas alone. They did not get that kind of money working at Wal-Mart for 5 weeks. I doubt this is the first time the RCMP had interactions with them either. Take a look at how many active missing person's cases there are on the Island. A lot in remote locations." https://www.albernivalleynews.com/ne...couver-island/

B.C. RCMP later said they can’t yet confirm whether the RAV4 belonged to Dyck.
    2nd degree murder explained.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/what-...hter-1.5068520
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Gillam, MB is close to Hudson Bay up north.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

I hope they don't make this about firearms. Hopefully no law enforcement gets injured or harmed

I think most would like to see them captured rather than killed...if for no other reason than to hear the details of what they were cough cough thinking....people will need that closure

Why were they so "stupid" to burn the vehicle to show where they had been? They could simply flip the vehicle to a river, which no one can see. I do not think they can survive in the wildness. Hunger and fatigue will push them out.
    Canada's legal system is notoriously too lenient. I do not want to see them captured alive.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

If the picture being painted by the RCMP and the media is true, then there’s no doubt these two young individuals are pretty messed up. The same could be said, although not to the same degree, about the picture being painted in regards to certain members on here with the posts they are making in this thread alone...

As mentioned by others in previous posts, I’d also like to see them taken alive. That’s the only way anyone will ever know exactly what went on and what these two guys were thinking. Even if justified taking a life has to be hard on whoever ends up having to pull the trigger and I wouldn’t wish that on any member of the RCMP. Sure it’s their job to protect the public and stop these two individuals by any means necessary, but hopefully they can do it without any more blood being shed.

Sometimes those who self claim to be sane and accuse others of not as sane are the real confused ones. We just need to read few more previous posts to know who they are.
    To make my point, leaving a murderer alive will not bring closure to the victims' families, period! it only serves to keep the wounds open forever. The victims's families will have to endure the agony to attend the early release hearing, bail hearing, etc in the next every 2, 5, or 10 years. They will never have peace in their life knowing that those murderers will likely be released after 20 or 25 years.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

It isn't the capturing them alive that concerns me, it's the thought of 'sentencing' them to a mental facility, then releasing them in a few years, because society continues to confuse mental illness with pure evil.

Doesn't mean I relish the thought of law enforcement having to do what may very well be forced on them.