Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

The only facts here is that everyone has their own theory as to what has and is taking place. Everyone here has gotten their information from the same source..... The media, we all know they get it right.

Blaming someone family based on no information you have is borderline slander and if we all did that I think a few of us here would like to have a serious conversation with your family, maybe talk to a dr about castration to end the madness

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    The only facts here is that everyone has their own theory as to what has and is taking place. Everyone here has gotten their information from the same source..... The media, we all know they get it right.

Blaming someone family based on no information you have is borderline slander and if we all did that I think a few of us here would like to have a serious conversation with your family, maybe talk to a dr about castration to end the madness
    In BC, the age of majority is 19. So these 2 kids are the legal liabilities of their parents!!! Yes, we must, and we should, blame these children's families!
    Why did not the teenagers contact their family (sending a text message is not big labor)? Why did they drive another 2 thousands km east to Manitoba? Their names are on the news all days and they know it as their phone can use wifi to access internet (maybe they have shut it down to avoid tracking by RCMP), why did not they come out to claim their innocence?
    If there is some similarity to your dealing with your children, I think the child welfare agency should pay you a visit. It is really a madness for a parent to let loose their children.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    In BC, the age of majority is 19. So these 2 kids are the legal liabilities of their parents!!! Yes, we must, and we should, blame these children's families!
    Why did not the teenagers contact their family (sending a text message is not big labor)? Why did they drive another 2 thousands km east to Manitoba? Their names are on the news all days and they know it as their phone can use wifi to access internet (maybe they have shut it down to avoid tracking by RCMP), why did not they come out to claim their innocence?
    If there is some similarity to your dealing with your children, I think the child welfare agency should pay you a visit. It is really a madness for a parent to let loose their children.
    Guess your one of the perfect families out there.

For the record, in Canada your legally responsible for your own actions at 13, that's why we have juvenile court

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...skut-1.5222566
    more pics of burned out camper...they removed all the remnants of the camper to sift through for evidence it looks like

Step away from the keyboard take a deep breath think for a minute and be honest with yourself and admit you have no clue on what is going on. Just like everyone else here you are getting very limited information from the media which has a long history of reporting with limited facts resulting in half the story

Running ones mouth without facts and making accusations only makes people look like fools. Wise people wait for the facts before speaking for a reason
    Last edited by Wild one; 07-24-2019 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    Guess your one of the perfect families out there.

For the record, in Canada your legally responsible for your own actions at 13, that's why we have juvenile court
    Correct and at 18 you are charged as an adult and parents are not responsible for an 18+year olds actions

I'm actually a bit concerned for your mental health sir if this is actually how you feel ? Have you considered therapy? This has to be a terrible spot for the parents of the children and you get on here to run your mouth ? How about giving us some valuable information about hunting instead of your ignorant opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Correct and at 18 you are charged as an adult and parents are not responsible for an 18+year olds actions
    Again, you all missed the point. Just because there is a juvenile court for 13 years old and federal criminal responsibility at age of 18, does not remove a parent's other liabilities (for example, financial) for their children until the children reaches the age of majority (19 in BC). These parents may still be sued by the victims. That is why they are in a denial. We have seen a lot such ridiculousness south of the border: the child got gunned down by cops and the parents claimed that he was just about to turn the corner with his life. Here in Port Alberni, the families claimed that their children were driving to Yukon looking for a job (thus turning the corner). Soon the RCMP will get the search warrants to gather information from these families.

Burned out car now found in Manitoba.........possibly the 2011 Rav 4
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by Liveforthehunt View Post
    I'm actually a bit concerned for your mental health sir if this is actually how you feel ? Have you considered therapy? This has to be a terrible spot for the parents of the children and you get on here to run your mouth ? How about giving us some valuable information about hunting instead of your ignorant opinion.
    I am all fine. I do not steal. I do not have much of jealousy. I do not teach my children to hate those who are one dime richer than us. My children are fine. All of them have one goal - to attend a medical school. Actually, my first born is already in. I never let loose my children to do bad things - no drugs, no smoke, no marijuana, no alcohol.

I do not defend criminal activities, unlike you.