Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    Some members here from port alberni must know these two young suspects or their families. The truth is, their families knew from the beginning that the two teenagers were not looking for jobs in Yukon. An apple does not fall too far from a tree.
    Honestly that's a reach.

Ted Bundy's family didn't know of his crimes.

I suspect there might be more to the story then we know. Too much fear mongering going on

Some members here from port alberni must know these two young suspects or their families. The truth is, their families knew from the beginning that the two teenagers were not looking for jobs in Yukon. An apple does not fall too far from a tree.
    Pretty ignorant. The poor father was on the news this morning thinking his kids were missing only to find out there alive and potentially going to jail for murder. Wouldn't wish that roller coaster on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Holy smokes you guys need some tinfoil
    This is the most ironic lol moment in hbc history.

But yes I agree.

Just did a bc court criminal search using "Schmegelsky" as the last name, there are several entries on Alan David Schmegelsky from port alberni. Is Alan David Schmegelsky from the family of Bryer Schmegelsky?
    It is willfully ignorant to believe their families' claim that their kids were driving to Yukon to find a job. All the teenagers know using internet to connect the potential employers to apply. NO ONE will blindly drive 2000 km to FIND a job.
    These two young men are lifelong friends and their families knew them using drugs or doing other bad stuff. These two rotten apples are falling not far from the bad trees!!!!
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Shrouded in mystery comes to mind.
    Merritt cowboy & the latest 3 incidents!

The truck was found burning on the highway

Later-The truck is covered in rust and pale grey ash. Its roof is dented and the camper that was on the back is gone.

Where's the camper?

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Holy smokes you guys need some tinfoil
    Wow, I must have hit a nerve the other day. Projection is sad to watch.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

And not a scorch piece of brush to be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    The truck was found burning on the highway

Later-The truck is covered in rust and pale grey ash. Its roof is dented and the camper that was on the back is gone.

Where's the camper?

".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

It's under heavy investigation so seems like a lot of the pertinent info is being withheld to you & I so we'll have to connect the dots in the meantime.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

I don't think thats the Same truck ! WTF ? RJ

Just did a bc court criminal search using "Schmegelsky" as the last name, there are several entries on Alan David Schmegelsky from port alberni. Is Alan David Schmegelsky from the family of Bryer Schmegelsky?
    It is willfully ignorant to believe their families' claim that their kids were driving to Yukon to find a job. All the teenagers know using internet to connect the potential employers to apply. NO ONE will blindly drive 2000 km to FIND a job.
    These two young men are lifelong friends and their families knew them using drugs or doing other bad stuff. These two rotten apples are falling not far from the bad trees!!!!
    When I was 18 I blindly got on a bus for 16 hrs to go find a job. Just because there are court entries doesn't really mean anything, could be family court perhaps a divorce or custody, could be traffic court, civil court or yes maybe the guy is a bad seed and its criminal court. You guys are starting to make things up that aren't even there. Perhaps let the facts tell the story