Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Well we can assume now with a measure of certainty these 2 Desperados where the Murderers of the Single Gentleman on the Stuart Cassiar Highway. I would be more relived if we also would have information liking these 2 Desperados to the killings on the Alaska Highway. Until we know for sure one should assume there is another Murderer on the loose.

Unfortunately the autopsies also show the inefficiency of the RCMP deployment. Much manpower with untold overtime, Rubber tire Assets, 2 huge military Planes and a number of Helicopters all equipped with " Sophisticated electronic equipment" did not find the busted Boat which was found by a River Guide paying attention and only then the Bodies where Found.

I hope this is a Lesson learned by Law Enforcement that a few specially trained hard-core Recon Soldiers on the Ground can do much better then this Huge deployment of Assets and waste of Taxpayers Money.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Just glad they have confirmed the identities to be the ones they are looking for rather than another 2 innocent victims
    "It's not the kill, but the thrill of the chase" - Deep Purple

"Lord knows I'm a Voodoo chile" - SRV (RIP 8-27-90)

"Know your Land, Know your Prey" - Mantracker

http://www.youtube.com/user/welderse...e=results_main

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    Ya I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but something doesn't make much sense.
    Something seems a little odd to me as well. I have a hard time believing that the dogs couldn't of followed them from the burnt rav4 to the river. I can understand the cops not wanting to endanger themselves and charging into the bush after them. One thing for sure is there's still a lot of questions and not many answers that are forth coming and a logical person trying to make sense of a situation like this makes my head hurt. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    Just released, autopsy confirms Mcleod and Schmegelsky died of self inflicted gunshot wounds
    Hmmm I was wrong, yet again. ..didnt see that coming...
    Oh well, at least I am consistent. .
    Srupp

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Srupp
    Thankfully these two a$$holes didn't kill anymore people before getting rid of themselves......or at least that we know of,

if there's a bright side to this is they saved the Tax-Payers a mountain of money on Court costs, jail time/psychiatric evaluations and then the poor me I had a terrible upbringing syndrome......serve 5 years and out of jail laughing their asses off.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Srupp
    Haven't seen a lot of accuracy from this whole thread. myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    Well we can assume now with a measure of certainty these 2 Desperados where the Murderers of the Single Gentleman on the Stuart Cassiar Highway. I would be more relived if we also would have information liking these 2 Desperados to the killings on the Alaska Highway. Until we know for sure one should assume there is another Murderer on the loose.

Unfortunately the autopsies also show the inefficiency of the RCMP deployment. Much manpower with untold overtime, Rubber tire Assets, 2 huge military Planes and a number of Helicopters all equipped with " Sophisticated electronic equipment" did not find the busted Boat which was found by a River Guide paying attention and only then the Bodies where Found.

I hope this is a Lesson learned by Law Enforcement that a few specially trained hard-core Recon Soldiers on the Ground can do much better then this Huge deployment of Assets and waste of Taxpayers Money.

Cheers
    You're kidding right? They were dead sophisticated electronic equipment can detect live people with a heat signature but not corpses.
    A river guide would spend a lot of time on the river, and stumbles on an old boat so he's better than all the trained police and military? Jebus fckg Christ the stupid is strong in this thread. Not just picking on you Downtown most of this reads like subscribers to the National Enquirer posting only as long as their IQ is single digit. I don't know what's happened to this site its gone completely weird and keeps getting worse.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    You're kidding right? They were dead sophisticated electronic equipment can detect live people with a heat signature but not corpses.
    A river guide would spend a lot of time on the river, and stumbles on an old boat so he's better than all the trained police and military? Jebus fckg Christ the stupid is strong in this thread. Not just picking on you Downtown most of this reads like subscribers to the National Enquirer posting only as long as their IQ is single digit. I don't know what's happened to this site its gone completely weird and keeps getting worse.
    You are welcome to move on anytime as usual everyone else is wrong and wierd except you!

So the item of interest they found was a standard navy issue double ended flesh light.

What are the chances these two young fellows from Port Alberni are mixed up with the Epstein "Suicide"?

Quote Originally Posted by butcher View Post
    Haven't seen a lot of accuracy from this whole thread. myself included.
    Check posts #439 & #440 from 5 days ago!
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein