Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Come on guys, I had more faith in you, don't pack away the tinfoil just yet! The two surrey boys that went missing around the same time were never located correct? They obviously could have dressed them up in the same clothes they made sure to be seen on camera wearing then dragged them 8km into the thick stuff to throw the RCMP off for another week or so while they make their way up to Nunavut. Be tricky getting a pair of bodies past the booze checkpoint but lots of assumptions that they somehow missed a firearm during the search so maybe they never checked under the tarp in the back Obviously I'm mostly kidding just to egg on some of the wild imaginations on here but if they were really the strategic geniuses they've been made out to be it would make perfect sense would it not? Who am I kidding, I just don't want to give up hope that we'll end up getting some more definitive answers as to why this happened than just vidya games or access to guns. Looks like that probably was the boys though and if so I hope the RCMP has collected enough evidence to close the cases otherwise we most likely never will get anymore info than we already have. By the way, what ever happened to the Texan? All these communities are talking about how two teenagers that are currently only suspected of possibly having something to do with murder have them living in fear but a confirmed murderer/ex-con is yesterdays news. Brb, putting another batch of popcorn on!
    "You can learn more about hunting with a bow in a week than you could in a lifetime of gun hunting" - Fred Bear

LATEST
    B.C. RCMP could release details on autopsies by tomorrow. Interesting would be an understatement!

Some more info on the search
    Bodies found location shown-see 2:38(video below). They say they were found together near the shore not by the shore in the dense brush. How did they get there & what happened may be answered tomorrow!

The soft muskeg everywhere while trekking through the woods-see 1:17-not easy walking. Can’t see them getting very far without a trail.
    See video
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...-bodies-of-bc/

more-
    -Police said they will not release the cause of Dyck’s death out of respect for his family. Also now confirmed-the stolen vehicle belonged to Dyck.
    -RCMP found by river item that may be connected to northern B.C. murder cases(both)
    -a lot more questions than answers so far
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

I bet they died of hypothermia. Critters and maggots feast on them for days until they could not be recognizable.

while we are waiting for the autopsy report, let us have some fun.
    A person is selling the "famous" alum boat for $5,000.00 at Kijiji, 'Serious inquiries only:'

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...sted-on-kijiji
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

Before people give the police a hard time for treating the post seriously, you should read some of the dumb comments to the news stories. Some people really are that dumb to believe it. Unfortunately, having a sense of humor is missing in some people's DNA.

Just released, autopsy confirms Mcleod and Schmegelsky died of self inflicted gunshot wounds

Arrow Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

B.C. homicide suspects died in suicide by gunfire, autopsy reveals

https://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/b...eals-1.4546182
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Pretty strong willed they 2 of them to both commit suicide together rather then a murder suicide imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwestalta View Post
    Pretty strong willed they 2 of them to both commit suicide together rather then a murder suicide imo.
    Ya I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but something doesn't make much sense.

As evil as they once were, they showed some dignity to die in this way. AS (the father) did not lie, he told the media that his son BS would die in a "blaze of glory".
    One thing I appreciate for the two teens is that they stopped killing innocent people after leaving BC. They had some conscience returned.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....