Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

There are people living "everywhere" that are pure evil and a waste of skin. My dad was a prison guard at a federal penitentiary where he and his buddies guarded the likes of Clifford Olsen and others....some of these "others" were just as, or even more heinous than Olsen, if you can believe it, they just got found out sooner.

One thing I remember my dad telling me about people like this is...they have no conscience.....they will murder an entire family and then go home and have dinner with their family like nothing ever happened, like Olsen did.

Other inmates tried to kill Olsen but he was a real tough bugger and managed to fight off multiple armed attackers who were going to kill him, so there is justice in prison.... but protective custody wont allow it.

No death penalty? ....then end protective custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Something is just not quite right with all the hypothesis going on. Look at the time line feature in the Global News thread that is linked in a previous post. The last crime was committed after the young couple. That last crime was in Dease Lake vicinity. Gillam Manitoba is over 3300 km and is essentially the end of the road. You cannot catch the train out of there. Been washed out for a while.
    For what it’s worth, the rail line opened again last fall and we are running two trains a week to Churchill and back.

There RE should be extra charges for burning such a beautiful pick up.

Wondering why the single victim from the Stikine hasn't been named yet. He does have a name . . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    When I was 18 I blindly got on a bus for 16 hrs to go find a job. Just because there are court entries doesn't really mean anything, could be family court perhaps a divorce or custody, could be traffic court, civil court or yes maybe the guy is a bad seed and its criminal court. You guys are starting to make things up that aren't even there. Perhaps let the facts tell the story
    "let the facts tell the story "! True, that is why we should dismantle the lies these kids' families told the world. The fact is that They were not driving to Yukon looking for jobs. The fact is that so many bad families who neglect their duties to raise their children properly. they don't instill good values to their children at the kitchen table.
    the moment the news broke out about the killings of three and their missing children, they knew in the their minds "our boys did it!" But in the interview with the media, they were telling lies to defect
    Last edited by elker; 07-24-2019 at 06:51 AM.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

Holy sh!t lots of jumping to conclusions around here

The fact of the matter is non of us have a clue what truly went on an who really knows what. Only thing that is fact is 3 are dead and RCMP are searching for 2 suspects

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    Just did a bc court criminal search using "Schmegelsky" as the last name, there are several entries on Alan David Schmegelsky from port alberni. Is Alan David Schmegelsky from the family of Bryer Schmegelsky?
    It is willfully ignorant to believe their families' claim that their kids were driving to Yukon to find a job. All the teenagers know using internet to connect the potential employers to apply. NO ONE will blindly drive 2000 km to FIND a job.
    These two young men are lifelong friends and their families knew them using drugs or doing other bad stuff. These two rotten apples are falling not far from the bad trees!!!!
    It was probably the refer haha

what a tasteless comment.

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    "let the facts tell the story "! True, that is why we should dismantle the lies these kids' families told the world. The fact is that They were not driving to Yukon looking for jobs. The fact is that so many bad families who neglect their duties to raise their children properly. they don't instill good values to their children at the kitchen table.
    the moment the news broke out about the killings of three and their missing children, they knew in the their minds "our boys did it!" But in the interview with the media, they were telling lies to defect
    Interesting allegations that you offer up. You say "fact", wondering how you "know" it's a "fact."
    A quick check of the CSO entries show that the majority of them are a result of an ongoing "criminal harassment" and consequential breaches of conditions. Possibly an ongoing domestic / family situation ?? To take that and extrapolate "neglect" and a murdering kid is quite the stretch.
    You might well be correct but unless you have some personal or inside knowledge then really, you're just blowing hot air.
    Have been through the "wayward kid" thing and unless you've been there you really have no clue as to what really goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by pin_head View Post
    There RE should be extra charges for burning such a beautiful pick up.
    You said what I was thinking! Unless it had the whore-house red interior... Then it’s only a misdemeanour.

elker: Unless you know the kids families personally, I’d relax a bit. You may end up being right in the end, and I admit on face value, Mr Smeg looks a bit rough, but let’s let the “truth” come out first. The Aussie “media” is certainly reporting that the two boys are nefarious evil doers. One news outlet referred to them as “survivalists”. Soon we will find out they were actually the shooters that took down Kennedy back in ‘63!

https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...da780af8278a21
    Last edited by Redthies; 07-24-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    Wow, I must have hit a nerve the other day. Projection is sad to watch.
    WTF you talking about ? I don’t know you don’t think I’ve ever read anything you’ve posted now you think you hit a nerve... how old are you, 12? Anyone know this idiot? Go wonder back in your hole I don’t need anymore friends thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Holy sh!t lots of jumping to conclusions around here

The fact of the matter is non of us have a clue what truly went on an who really knows what. Only thing that is fact is 3 are dead and RCMP are searching for 2 suspects

Phew, ain't that right.
    We know squat about this.
    Cops have not released any information as to why they believe these two are the suspects.
    Let's not hang these before they get to trial.
    But by all means, if they are guilty, lets hang them.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach