Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by elch jager View Post
    I'd guess that more than half the serious hunters on this forum could easily disappear if they had good reason to. Cash out and just evaporate - it would not be that hard. Give me a 2 day head start before you find the last trace I leave and you would never see me again. These boys played their online survivalist game for years, they had a plan. Leave an obvious trail to a remote spot and backtrack out of there. By the time the searchers deduce what happened, the trail is ice cold.

I don't think they had anything to do with the couple up in Laird. Maybe they had an altercation with poor Leonard Dyck that ended badly... 2nd degree, not 1st degree which may indicate his death was incidental to the theft of the Rav4 - perhaps a heart attack when they roughed him up. Or was he bullet riddled? I haven't paid that close attention to the details...

It would be interesting to know more about the family life these boys had. The minimal information released and the strange snippets from the the one father - Alan, tell me that the parenting was questionable. A couple of misfits with little hope of a better life in Alberni struck out on their own. They do not seem like stone cold killers.
    May very well be!

So where is the Texan?
    Where are the 2 Surrey guys?
    Where is the Merritt cowboy?

Where is Sherlock?
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

So what makes your opinion on what they were / or not capable of?? They just seen like a couple of nice kids who liked to play video games from what you've learned on the internet? You sound like a lawyer spinning another story......roughed him up / heart attack - where is that coming from??
    The RCMP and Crown have filed charges - that means they have evidence to support the charges. They don't disclose their evidence on social media only in a court of law so you won't learn how Leornard Dyck died until a trial. The cause of death of the couple was leaked to media by the civilian who had to stand by the bodies until the RCMP secured the scene.
    The young couple was murdered on the side of the highway, these two boys were in the area and suspects in another murder within days of each other - Thats messed up no matter what and if it can be proved these two did that too they deserve no place in society ever.
    One family is quiet, the other dad was talking but now stopped - suspect that he was told to put a muzzle on it as his actions may create more harm than good. Kid watching his dad struggling on TV might get pissed and take it out on someone.

On one hand I hope they get caught alive so we can learn what made them do this as it is a mystery to the families involved plus the public as we all try to understand what would make someone do what they've done.
    On the other hand i have no faith in our justice system and hope they are taken out before a trial or a polar bear ate them.

Quote Originally Posted by elch jager View Post

I don't think they had anything to do with the couple up in Laird. Maybe they had an altercation with poor Leonard Dyck that ended badly... 2nd degree, not 1st degree which may indicate his death was incidental to the theft of the Rav4 - perhaps a heart attack when they roughed him up. Or was he bullet riddled? I haven't paid that close attention to the details...

It would be interesting to know more about the family life these boys had. The minimal information released and the strange snippets from the the one father - Alan, tell me that the parenting was questionable. A couple of misfits with little hope of a better life in Alberni struck out on their own. They do not seem like stone cold killers.

2 bodies found in dense brush within 8KM of the burned out RAV4.

Breaking news !!!! Think they’ve found them !!
    Nelson river

Looks like they weren"t that smart. they made it about 8km from the rav 4. At least there will be no trial and prison for life.

".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

8km away, I'm wondering how they managed to hide out so close or go undetected with all the rcmp and army around

Hmmm I was wrong.
    srupp

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    8km away, I'm wondering how they managed to hide out so close or go undetected with all the rcmp and army around
    Maybe they were laying really still. Guess there's no ravens or vultures around those parts.

Could be good news, now we don't have to feed them 3 squares and put a roof over their head
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit