Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    Not surprising for a Nocup fan.
    But like a Nocup, it took me 6 or 7 shots before I hit him.

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBob View Post
    Well... for one you sold insurance policies rather than becoming a productive member of society and getting a real job. (sorry, the opening was too wide to resist)
    No, no, no I didn't "sell insurance policies", I was mostly at the Insurance Company end of the business.
    You know, that's where I got to charge usurious premiums and decline legitimate claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    But like a Nocup, it took me 6 or 7 shots before I hit him.
    That's a beauty
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by ACE View Post
    ​Simon Gunanoot . . .
    Albert Johnson (Mad Trapper of Rat River)....

150mile/240km Month+ foot chase/ Yukon&NWT / Winter / BiPlanes
    The chase was on home range one could argue
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

LATEST

OPP continue to get tips from all over northeastern Ontario from people who think they've spotted the two. None have been confirmed.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbu...arch-1.5234379
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Why did KM and BS went to a store, knowing there was always a camera, bought nothing before leaving?
    if they had plenty of supplies, they would not need to visit a store. If they were short of supplies, they could simply go in and quickly picked whatever edible and check out.
    Were they just there to show their faces, by design?
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

They were in Vanderhoof on July 19th, on camera, bought nothing
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    I don’t doubt there is way more to the story than we have been told but I am not going to need a tinfoil hat anytime soon
    here is one item i have heard...these guys played at a high level, an internet game called rust....google it.....they may have minimal experience in the bush but they may know a lot of strategy..time to get out the tinfoil hats for real!!!!!

from wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rust_(video_game)

Rust is a multiplayer-only survival video game developed and published by Facepunch Studios in February 2018 for Microsoft Windows, macOS and Linux. Rust was initially created as a clone of DayZ, a popular mod for ARMA 2, with crafting elements akin to those in Minecraft.
    The objective of Rust is to survive in the wilderness using gathered or stolen materials. Players must successfully manage their hunger, thirst, and health, or risk dying. Despite the looming threat of bears and wolves, the primary menace is other players due to the game being solely multiplayer. Combat is accomplished through firearms and primitive weapons, such as bows. In addition, vehicles controlled by non-player characters will occasionally roam, attacking heavily-armed players. These can be defeated with persistence. Rust features crafting, though initially limited until the discovery of specific items in the game's open world. To stay protected, players must build bases or join clans to improve their chance of survival. Raiding is a major aspect of Rust and is done more frequently by large clans.
    Rust was first released in December 2013 to the Steam Early Access program, while in an alpha state. Further into its development, the gameplay was changed significantly. Dangerous wildlife replaced zombies as the primary environmental threat and several fundamental revisions to the crafting system were released. 2014 saw the game ported to the Unity 5 game engine, providing substantial graphical changes. Around this time, Rust introduced immutable, predetermined skin colour and biological sex tied to players' Steam account details. Despite being fully released, the game continues to receive updates.
    Throughout Rust's alpha release, critical reviews were mixed, with many comparisons made to other survival games. Rust was commonly explained as being a mixture of DayZ and Minecraft. During this period, reviewers frequently noted the game's unfinished nature. During its pre-release phase, critics praised the concept and gameplay and by March 2017, Rust had sold over five million copies. After leaving Early Access, it received mixed reviews from critics. The player vs player combat and survival aspects were highlighted by those who enjoyed the game, though reviewers were critical of the constant need to grind for materials, along with the harsh beginner experience.

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    Why did KM and BS went to a store, knowing there was always a camera, bought nothing before leaving?
    if they had plenty of supplies, they would not need to visit a store. If they were short of supplies, they could simply go in and quickly picked whatever edible and check out.
    Were they just there to show their faces, by design?
    YES
    Need Sherlock to solve the mystery.
    Things just don't add up LOGICALLY.
    Seems like it was all preplanned with more than 2 actors that wanted to make a name for themselves!
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein