Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

This all smells fishy, remember no one is guilty until proven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    The thing that makes me wonder is how well kept they were in the surveillance video, clothes are clean, faces shaved , don't have a old sweat on them, hair combed. The look super relaxed.
    They do look relaxed, that’s for sure. As to the clean shaven part, one has a beard (of sorts) and the other doesn’t look capable of even growing facial hair yet.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Canadian Forces approved to join air search for B.C. murder suspects

https://globalnews.ca/news/5687160/b...-rcmp-manhunt/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Finally they are getting the Military involved but as I mentioned before Aircraft alone wont cut it, they need some special Forces on the Ground and start hunting.

By the time they capture them Dead or Alive or suspend the search a lot of Taxpayers Money will have been spent (likely in the Millions) therefore it is in the Public's best interest this comes to a conclusion rater sooner the later. I suggest the RCMP should immediately offer a sizable Reward like 50 to 100 K. per Fugitive, perhaps this will speed things up.

The longer this thing drags on the less likely the Chance they will get caught and the more likely it will become that more innocent Persons living in remote Cabins gets Murdered for Supplies.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Jesse Taylor, a town employee(Gillam) & a hunter –views on guy’s chances of survival. Details the country perfectly!
    https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...-b-c-fugitives
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Latest
    Today-Canada murder hunt: search for teen suspects leads only to polar bear
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-teen-suspects

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

They’re probably both dead somewhere, murder/suicide, thenpics that were released make them look like basement dwelling video game types, probably got picked on online, got some quick “revenge” and panicked.

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Latest
    Today-Canada murder hunt: search for teen suspects leads only to polar bear
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-teen-suspects

Hmmmm oh the tip from the Fox first nation about a tall white guy on THEIR land.....was just a polar bear ?....bummer.
    lol
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    My bet is they stole another vehicle long before they got to Manitoba. Drove both vehicles there, burned one and let the Mounties think they left on foot and then took off somewhere else.
    my thoughts too. These guys wanted to be seen in that store video, the burned Rav4 is just another game move. They will play this out as long as they can, just hope its not part of a larger grand scheme of a game with other members helping or encouraging.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

The longer this goes, the more I think that there is family or friends involved; not in the murder part, but giving shelter and supplies so they can lay low.

Not unlike that freak that killed that girl in Armstrong a few years back. He fled to Ontario and his dad was helping him via payphone with updates, etc, while he hid out.