Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

It's my hope that the conscience come back to their souls and they stop killing more people. There have been no new related deaths reported, which I hope is a good sign.
    btw, the third victim Leonard Dyck was matching the beard man who reportedly talked with the first two victims with frustration. Was there anything going on before the killings?
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

https://globalnews.ca/news/5679766/b...ird-victim-id/

2 suspects officially charged with second-degree murder now

Send in the bounty hunters.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Is this going to be another Las Vegas shooting/killing/......?

More info on the suspects-
    Schmegelsky said his son doesn’t own any real guns and doesn’t know how to drive.
    He owns an airsoft gun.

The father recalled that his son bought a nice black suit with his second paycheque from Walmart.
    “Now I realize it’s his funeral suit.”

If the suspects are in the Gillam vicinity, they are in country known for its thick bush, swamps and pesky insects, and where it’s easy to get lost.
    “If they are wandering around in the bush, they couldn’t have picked a worse time because the sandflies came out three days ago and they’re just voracious,” said the deputy major.
    “I’m quite sure they’ll be more than happy to have someone find them.”

More info on the third victim.
    Dyck, 64 has a PhD & is listed on the University of British Columbia website as a sessional lecturer in botany.
    He loved camping alone in northern BC.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Is this going to be another Las Vegas shooting/killing/......?
    Doubtful during there's any outdoor concerts during bug season in northern Manitoba.

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

The Cops have not had actual contact to whomever drove that burned out SUV to Gillam, every day passing will make it less likely they have Sucess.

Perhaps the RCMP does not have the right Personal/Training/Equipment and Mindset to do a Manhunt in real Bush. Standing on the Road with Bullet Proof Assault Vehicles may work in Civilization, doing Flybys by Helicopter is a Joke in this type of Terrain.

I would suggest bringing in the Army and have Search Teams made up of Groups of 3 each Recon-Special Forces Guys used to real Bush. They should at least search up and Down the Nelson River. There are Fishcamps and Trapper Cabins throughout that Area from which the Suspects could Steal a Canoe, Food and all the necessities to survive at least until Winter Sets in. On the Nelson River, its only about 150Km to James Bay.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    The Cops have not had actual contact to whomever drove that burned out SUV to Gillam, every day passing will make it less likely they have Sucess.

Perhaps the RCMP does not have the right Personal/Training/Equipment and Mindset to do a Manhunt in real Bush. Standing on the Road with Bullet Proof Assault Vehicles may work in Civilization, doing Flybys by Helicopter is a Joke in this type of Terrain.

I would suggest bringing in the Army and have Search Teams made up of Groups of 3 each Recon-Special Forces Guys used to real Bush. They should at least search up and Down the Nelson River. There are Fishcamps and Trapper Cabins throughout that Area from which the Suspects could Steal a Canoe, Food and all the necessities to survive at least until Winter Sets in. On the Nelson River, its only about 150Km to James Bay.

Cheers

They will get them now that they know who they are.
    These are young kids, they can't survive on their own.
    Somebody will find them.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

at the start I really thought this would end up being related to organized crime somehow, but it seems as though that is not the case....it seems like they wanted to escalate their video games into a real life scenario, engage in a real life manhunt and play war and survival games....they've created a scenario where the RCMP are forced to hunt them down, difficult terrain where they need to be hunted down on foot, if that doesn't happen I would imagine their game would get boring and they might seek out confrontation

only a matter of time till they are caught, hopefully without any injury to police.....truly tragic for the victims family, wrong place wrong time for the victims, just completely senseless and seemingly random acts of violence
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster