Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Put a 100k bounty. Cheaper and its results based

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post
    Put a 100k bounty. Cheaper and its results based
    Up that by 10x!
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

What gives with the policing?

LATEST

‘Survivorman’ and ‘Mantracker ’ –so where are BS &KM
    https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...urvivorman-say

Can’t see them planning to camp since they burned their camping gear or most of it!
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Does anybody has any insider knowledge what this Search has cost so far ?

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Police in Manitoba now say several items “directly linked” to the two men wanted in connection to a trio of murders in northern British Columbia were found on the same day officers discovered a damaged boat in the area.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada...hGK7urBirxP1Gg
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

These two had help from someone in Northern MB... one of their online gaming friend(s). No-one drives to the end of the road to escape there, they drive to the end of a road to leave no trace at the end of the road...

They stole the RAV4 with a couple days head start... purposely got themselves on camera heading in that direction. threw a bunch of stuff into the Nelson River, burned the Rav4 and jumped in the trunk on the gamer friend's vehicle... then drove south.

They are long gone. It will eventually come out that they have had an ongoing online friendship with a young person of similar persuasion living in the Gillam area.

Quote Originally Posted by elch jager View Post
    These two had help from someone in Northern MB... one of their online gaming friend(s). No-one drives to the end of the road to escape there, they drive to the end of a road to leave no trace at the end of the road...

They stole the RAV4 with a couple days head start... purposely got themselves on camera heading in that direction. threw a bunch of stuff into the Nelson River, burned the Rav4 and jumped in the trunk on the gamer friend's vehicle... then drove south.

They are long gone. It will eventually come out that they have had an ongoing online friendship with a young person of similar persuasion living in the Gillam area.
    You do have a good point in "why Gillam"? You'd think the police would have gone through their computers, if any, just as a matter of course. Maybe they have and just haven't released that info.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

I've been refraining from commenting on this topic but have to say Elch Jager this sounds really plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Up that by 10x!
    Also makes it easier for an accomplice to "see the light"

I'd guess that more than half the serious hunters on this forum could easily disappear if they had good reason to. Cash out and just evaporate - it would not be that hard. Give me a 2 day head start before you find the last trace I leave and you would never see me again. These boys played their online survivalist game for years, they had a plan. Leave an obvious trail to a remote spot and backtrack out of there. By the time the searchers deduce what happened, the trail is ice cold.

I don't think they had anything to do with the couple up in Laird. Maybe they had an altercation with poor Leonard Dyck that ended badly... 2nd degree, not 1st degree which may indicate his death was incidental to the theft of the Rav4 - perhaps a heart attack when they roughed him up. Or was he bullet riddled? I haven't paid that close attention to the details...

It would be interesting to know more about the family life these boys had. The minimal information released and the strange snippets from the the one father - Alan, tell me that the parenting was questionable. A couple of misfits with little hope of a better life in Alberni struck out on their own. They do not seem like stone cold killers.