Page 39 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by digger dogger View Post
    YES PLEASE!!!!

Honestly I think they are bear poo...
    Or possibly fish food - just heard on the news that the RCMP have sent a dive team to Gillam to investigate a particular corner of the Nelson River which runs near the town.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    Or possibly fish food - just heard on the news that the RCMP have sent a dive team to Gillam to investigate a particular corner of the Nelson River which runs near the town.
    Lets hope it's not another victim that had their car stolen.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post

YES!

BUT-
    Will not release info re: what the divers are looking for, or what has prompted them to search the river & where their Underwater Recovery Team would be searching. The media would not be provided access to the dive area or personnel.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...team-1.5235979
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

There are three hydro generating stations downstream of Gillam. All are in close proximity to each other. Perhaps someone has spotted a body floating in a back eddy at one of the tailraces.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

LATEST
    Damaged rowboat found therefore….

https://www.thompsoncitizen.net/news...und-1.23905656
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Officers searching the area from a helicopter had spotted a damaged aluminum boat on the shore of the river on Friday afternoon.

Photos

Could be a decoy, buy them some time

Aluminum scrap can be sold for good money. No one will thrown it away. This boat is not abandoned by someone in the community.
    I believe this is a valuable finding.
    Let's see what will happen.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

That’s a nice jon boat

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    Aluminum scrap can be sold for good money. No one will thrown it away. This boat is not abandoned by someone in the community.
    I believe this is a valuable finding.
    Let's see what will happen.
    Their scrap yard might be further than your local one.

I’d need a fair bit of weight in scrap to justify the round trip to my local yard. I see abandoned vehicles in my neighbourhood and I only live like 12 kms from my local scrap yard.
    Last edited by Boner; 08-04-2019 at 07:55 PM.