Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    I suspect the RCMP are just letting them stew in the bugs for a couple days to force them out.
    Exactly what I was thinking, why risk walking into an ambush and risk getting shot when the pair will eventually get thirsty, hungry, bitten by bugs. The thing that makes me wonder is how well kept they were in the surveillance video, clothes are clean, faces shaved , don't have a old sweat on them, hair combed. The look super relaxed.

Just watch for the Ravens. Two internet trained 'operators's playing army, lost in the bug infested bush.

Hmmm im not sure they are brave enough to take their own lives..I think they will give up at some stage..or suicide by COP. .
    bizzare abd troubling
    srupp

As for highway cams, BC, AB, SK and MB. The images are not live, updated every couple of minutes. A lot of traffic goes by in that time span that is not seen.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Wonder what started all this? Where did the kid get the gun?
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Im betting the 2 chicken shits are already dead murder suicide
    KEEP SHOOTING OR SHOOT A BIG GUN!!!!
    IF YOU DON'T HUNT YOU AINT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    A SCREAMING ELK THERE'S NOTHIN BETTER!!!!!!
    KNOW WHEN TO KEEP THE WIFE OUT OF MY HUNTING SPOTS !!!!!!!!!!

My bet is they stole another vehicle long before they got to Manitoba. Drove both vehicles there, burned one and let the Mounties think they left on foot and then took off somewhere else.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking, why risk walking into an ambush and risk getting shot when the pair will eventually get thirsty, hungry, bitten by bugs. The thing that makes me wonder is how well kept they were in the surveillance video, clothes are clean, faces shaved , don't have a old sweat on them, hair combed. The look super relaxed.
    That struck me as well, don't look like serial killers to me.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

They are probably not in Manitoba, I hope they suck on their rifle barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    My bet is they stole another vehicle long before they got to Manitoba. Drove both vehicles there, burned one and let the Mounties think they left on foot and then took off somewhere else.
    I'm on the same thought pattern as you. I wouldn't just write them off as "internet trained army boys". They have demonstrated what they are capable of already. I really really hope they don't kill more people as they run. I also hope the gun is their only weapon, you never know, these Google kids could of looked up booby traps and explosives god forbid. I read their Facebook accounts have been deleted, the cops say they don't have the capability to delete accounts. I wonder if these guys have phones not under their name to update themselves on the net as to how the pursuit is going. I wonder who erased their Facebook.