Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Not that far off... I think these two kids are getting framed & we will be told that they are white supremists, nazi,alt right gun owners..There will be a push for getting rid of guns, and all the fancy new laws we have just seen come out will be put into
    effect.. False Flag
    I don’t doubt there is way more to the story than we have been told but I am not going to need a tinfoil hat anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    I don’t doubt there is way more to the story than we have been told but I am not going to need a tinfoil hat anytime soon

Yep, like most discussions anything political or law enforcement on this or any other chatroom, there are more than enough keyboard critics, armchair experts, and conspiracy theorists out there already
    Last edited by Ron.C; 07-30-2019 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    Not sure I follow?

If he asked for license and registration, there would have obviously been a discrepancy in names, being the vehicle was stolen, which should have been a red flag. If nothing else, it should have led to more questions about why they were 3 provinces over in a 'borrowed' vehicle.
    There are probably more stolen vehicles in that neck of the woods than any other place.
    Most of the residents are migratory. Head off to Winnipeg for a "vacation". When the "vacation" is over, it's time to head back. No train, no bus for the journey, so the next best thing is a "help yourself to a ride home auto". Hence asking for license and registration would be a redundant question.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    They would not have burned the vehicle without having secured another one. They knew it was impossible to walk a decent mile without being exposed or caught
    it is possible that a third person was involved. This third person drove another vehicle following them. They burned the RAV4 to let rcmp believe they were around that area. Indeed, they had left with the third person in another vehicle days before.
    If rcmp haven't searched their homes in port alberni, that is derelict of duty.
    I agree with this post. IMO, they are thousands of miles away. Probably split up and are somewhere in Toronto where it would be easier to blend in.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

How do you know that they haven't searched the homes?

I wonder which of them owned the dodge / camper ... being they both were working ( they have said 5 weeks ) at Walmart I think .... they must have picked up supplies for the trip ( job hunting) be interesting to see what they both had been purchasing prior to this trip ... I’m thinking a couple of backpacks loaded up .... food / water /shelter have those your good for awhile .... the video of them in the store ... walked in / then out .. with nothing ... they must have some money .... put all those out there ... plus having some sort of firearm/s ...
    Last edited by Ferenc; 07-30-2019 at 11:42 AM.

Who would have thought such an entertaining thread would come out of such a tragic and messed up occurrence.

Those claiming that video games are the cause of this. Wow you guys are actually clinically stupid, I feel sorry for the people that have to put up with you day to day. By that same logic all hunters must be bloodthirsty murderers that love violence because after all that's what hunting is about right? Killing and violence is the only reason you do it? And you wonder why the "youth" don't enjoy the company of you dumb geezers.

Also a lot of you are quick to judge that these guys will perish in the wilds. Oh they are so unprepared, etc. But if you have to survive in the wild I bet you have 1000 reasons why you'd be Robinson Crusoe right?

The dissonance on this website is astounding. No wonder the hunting community can't rally together worth a **** these days always bickering about some stupid uninformed shit that has nothing to do with the matters at hand.

I gotta learn to stick to the hunting specific threads...

Quote Originally Posted by DarekG View Post
    Who would have thought such an entertaining thread would come out of such a tragic and messed up occurrence.

Those claiming that video games are the cause of this. Wow you guys are actually clinically stupid, I feel sorry for the people that have to put up with you day to day. By that same logic all hunters must be bloodthirsty murderers that love violence because after all that's what hunting is about right? Killing and violence is the only reason you do it? And you wonder why the "youth" don't enjoy the company of you dumb geezers.

Also a lot of you are quick to judge that these guys will perish in the wilds. Oh they are so unprepared, etc. But if you have to survive in the wild I bet you have 1000 reasons why you'd be Robinson Crusoe right?

The dissonance on this website is astounding. No wonder the hunting community can't rally together worth a **** these days always bickering about some stupid uninformed shit that has nothing to do with the matters at hand.

I gotta learn to stick to the hunting specific threads...
    well said sir.

hmmm 2 teenagers simply cant have 30 years of bush skills....hunting gives you skills..however how many hunters could step it up and survive like the show ALONE...? now step it up a huge bunch again having ALLEGADLY murdered 3 folks...and up again RCMP..army and air searchs is going on for you 2 darlings..
    everywhere you go everyone knows who you are and what you look like .

hmm I personaly would love to do the ALONE show...pretty confident..I can not understand what skills video games give these 2..
    raw hate will only get you so far..
    cheers
    Srupp

[QUOTE=DarekG;2106951I gotta learn to stick to the hunting specific threads...[/QUOTE]

Is that your “safe place”?

They probably are messed up from video games. Poor socialization, and look like one millennial gamer short of a circle jerk. Well I guess it would be a triangle jerk, but I digress.

Sincerely,

One dumb geezer