Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Hey ELKER it must be a RCMP Conspiracy ! RJ
    Nah more likely the head investigators parents are to blame

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Just wondering,
    If there is another Murderer out there connected to the Killings and lets assume he came into Town without Money, could he get Food/Clothing at a Food bank without showing Identification. Does the RCMP take Fingerprints from Peoplewithout valid picture ID living on the Streets and compare them with the Databanks ?
    Sorry my Ignorance on this subject!

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Quote Originally Posted by elker View Post
    RCMP has done a terrible job in terms of transparency to the public. They told us that the bodies of the Australian young man and the American woman were riddled with the bullets, but no one is the suspect yet. However, they have not told us how the UBC lecturer was killed (they already named the two teens as the suspects). The autopsy has been done for about 2 days, but the result is still not available for the public.
    Are they hunting someone else, who may be the killers' killer?
    I actually agree there are more questions now then before, they said they won’t release how the prof was killed out of respect for the family???? It’s still up in the air how the two lovers were killed and now they won’t release how these two died???? I suspect it was suicide gun shots to the back of their heads. Like I said this is going to turn out to be another Las Vegas mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Nah more likely the head investigators parents are to blame
    Spat out my coffee. Lol

RCMP has done a terrible job in terms of transparency to the public. They told us that the bodies of the Australian young man and the American woman were riddled with the bullets, but no one is the suspect yet. However, they have not told us how the UBC lecturer was killed (they already named the two teens as the suspects). The autopsy has been done for about 2 days, but the result is still not available for the public.
    Transparency!? It’s an ongoing triple homicide investigation, not a murder mystery game for your entertainment. The information will come out in due time.

Does anybody on here hunt anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by bcsteve View Post
    Transparency!? It’s an ongoing triple homicide investigation, not a murder mystery game for your entertainment. The information will come out in due time.
    X2 on that. I think some of the folks making these comments watch waaay to much TV, this aint CSI.

Pretty sure there is still a great deal to investigate and I may be going out on a limb here, but Im sure the RCMP would also like to be able to provide answers to the victims families. I doubt the RCMP gives a rats arse if someone is displeased they are not making daily reports to Joe public.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 08-09-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Does anybody on here hunt anymore?
    between this place and Facebook who has time?

You can do yourself and everyone else a real big favour by doing some research on the process of a criminal investigation before your next post.
    The police will not disclose the cause of death as this is something the killer knows - he will know much more information than the general public for obvious reasons. The only reason it was disclosed that a firearm was involved with the Liard couple was because the person who guarded the bodies blabbed to the media about it.
    No one said their bodies were riddled with bullets, you're the first one that i've heard say that.
    The police will present their evidence in a court of law WHEN they have charged a suspect and bring them to trial - likely the BC murders will never go to trial due to the deceased suspects but they will gather evidence and probably keep the file open until they are sure they know all involved.
    In a situation like this where their burned vehicle was found 2km from the body and they were driving the deceased mans vehicle and i bet used his credit cards they have a pretty compelling case to bring charges.
    The crown would only proceed with 1 murder charge first and try to get a conviction, and say for some reason he was found not guilty they can then proceed with a second trial for the other 2 victims. This way they have a back up potential of a second trial in case gets the case dismissed with the lack of eye witnesses to the crime
    Autopsy's will provide information (example:ballistics) which they hope can link all 3 crime scenes together - and that will determine how they proceed.

This is what was done with Willie Pickton but they got a conviction on the first trial then piled on the rest they could prove afterwards to get some closure for the families and on the cases.

You have a lot of posts on this thread, put some thought into your contribution to the subject and not try to troll up conversation.

LATEST!
    Montreal Gazette Aug. 9-RCMP officials have said there is “significant evidence” linking the two crime scenes but have declined to elaborate.

Back to the river now renamed!

The journey to the location is about 15 minutes from the shore of the Manitoba river.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5747416/r...rch-bc-murder/
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein