Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

If they are moving around buying food, gas, supplies, while the country is on high alert and video cameras nearly everywhere, they're the luckiest guys on the planet.

They're either dead or holed up, but I very highly doubt they're in the bushes 'toughing' it out.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    The longer this goes, the more I think that there is family or friends involved; not in the murder part, but giving shelter and supplies so they can lay low.

Not unlike that freak that killed that girl in Armstrong a few years back. He fled to Ontario and his dad was helping him via payphone with updates, etc, while he hid out.
    It’s in case of situations like that that the RCMP have to careful about the information they release. The public sometimes gets impatient and frustrated about the timely release of information but there’s usually a reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    The longer this goes, the more I think that there is family or friends involved; not in the murder part, but giving shelter and supplies so they can lay low.

Not unlike that freak that killed that girl in Armstrong a few years back. He fled to Ontario and his dad was helping him via payphone with updates, etc, while he hid out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcsteve View Post
    It’s in case of situations like that that the RCMP have to careful about the information they release. The public sometimes gets impatient and frustrated about the timely release of information but there’s usually a reason for it.
    I get that, and I definitely agree. I was just thinking out loud, based on what's transpired to date.

That video looks like the boys are intentionally posing for the camera, making sure they recorded them in detail...
    They are playing a game. Trying to outsmart and tease their pursuers. It will be really interesting to hear the full story when (if) they are caught.

I am baffled... now I wonder if they even did the killing. Maybe they are just running scared after some very strange coincidences put them in the wrong place and made them look guilty...?
    This certainly is a strange case. The limited information released to the public just doesn't add up. Perhaps they are the decoys? Leading the keystone cops on a wild goose chase while the real killer(s) go in the opposite direction and the trail goes cold...? Maybe some of their friends from the special needs school are in on it?

Maybe that killer from the US that is on the loose up here?

Maybe the boys are actually in custody assisting in the investigation to find the real killer(s) - while the public is being fed false info in the hopes the real killer gets emboldened, lets their guard down and makes a mistake...?

Maybe... oh nevermind... I have a bunch of scenarios I have been running through.
    Last edited by elch jager; 07-28-2019 at 10:27 AM.

I'm still puzzled about the pictures of the burnt Dodge in Dease Lake.

I'm no expert of course, but the roof doesn't look like it "collapsed" because of the fire, and there is no way the camper was on the truck when it burned.

I know it may not mean much, but sure is odd....

Lots of info not being passed on to the public (and maybe rightly so).

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    I'm still puzzled about the pictures of the burnt Dodge in Dease Lake.

I'm no expert of course, but the roof doesn't look like it "collapsed" because of the fire, and there is no way the camper was on the truck when it burned.

I know it may not mean much, but sure is odd....

Lots of info not being passed on to the public (and maybe rightly so).
    Burned camper was found at a different location but not far away.

Many questions, few answers at this point

If the camper overhangs the roof of truck and when it burnt it melted the tin roof?

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    Burned camper was found at a different location but not far away.

Many questions, few answers at this point
    Ok thanks......missed that!

Something I am finding very interesting is that its been 5 days now without any new information and this is quickly becoming old news, 3rd and 4th headlines on most Canadian networks now.

With the public not knowing where these guys could be and the possibility that there is others with the same ideas as these guys I've been training the wife on the AR for home and personal defence. If the situation arises I hope she'll the fortitude to use it.