Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Re: Dease lake body found two teens missing

Well thank kripes we have real police and don't have to rely on Mantracker and Survivorman or whatever they're called and the HBC wanna be detectives..
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Since we are 48 pages deep in speculation, a little more won't hurt. Sooo....

Suicide, murder/suicide, drowning, elements?

Anyway... glad to hear they will not be creating any further harm.

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Since we are 48 pages deep in speculation, a little more won't hurt. Sooo....

Suicide, murder/suicide, drowning, elements?

Anyway... glad to hear they will not be creating any further harm.
    You need to change your settings, im on page 16
    Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    Don't argue with an idiot, you will be dragged down to his level and beaten by experiance
    Originally Posted by bearhunter338-06
    Problem is easy to fix........Sell Chevy buy Dodge problem fixed..................

Many of you are jumping the gun, let's just wait for the autopsies and no need for name calling.
    But you have to wonder about the parents.
    WLM
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it. - Clint Eastwood
    "Lots of critters to still shoot. And there'll be no quitters until we bag some critters" - 180grainer
    "Politicians should wear sponsor jackets like Nascar drivers, then we know who owns them" - Robin Williams

Flush the Turd!

Located and residing on the unceded territory of European Settler's traditional land.
    Click here to learn more 🖕

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    SO much for the criminal mastermind theories involving accomplices or pre arranged transport.

And that reincarnation of Albert Johnson theory also bit the dust. They probably got lost and started crying in the end.

If a bear or wolf took a bite of the bodies before the RCMP found them, then my theory will be 100% accurate.

Like I said, KISS.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank grimes View Post
    Your still an idiot.
    You are a perfect example of a failed upbringing by an incompetent parent (or two). Thank you for exposing yourself, Frank.
    Your family name "grimes" is also ryming with "crimes". If you can read, you may want to trace your family tree to see how many had been dangling under the gallows.
    Life is too short and time goes too fast. Hunt, hunt, and hunt....

They really haven't elaborated much on the kids backgrounds. The media tried to go down the "White Supremacy" narrative, but as all the victims were white, that kind of lost ground.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

I wonder if this is Canadas version of the US mass shooters? Disenfranchised youth, looking for their 15 minutes of fame.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Tough crowd LOL

Funny thing I have noticed here over the years is that July and August are usually the most "intense" here.

Not sure if it's the heat or hunting withdrawals, but it sure seems to level out come September. Only a few weeks away friends

I think one thing everyone can agree on is that it is good news those scum bags won't be harming anyone else, so cheers to that!!

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatter View Post
    Many of you are jumping the gun, let's just wait for the autopsies and no need for name calling.
    But you have to wonder about the parents.
    Here's a start!

Troubled life by AS
    https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...d-life-in-book
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein